July/August Code Watch

NUHuskies#1

My kids speak in COD code.. I don't know what it m
Well, I guess Ill be the first to start. Congratulations to all you May/June Code watchers who got your discount rates! Here's hoping GP rates come out soon for the rest.

Looking for an AP code for August 18-21 to add on to my DVC ressie! Good luck to all who are patiently waiting.

I'm looking for that August AP code, too! :flower:

Seeing the May/June codes gives me hope.

zippehsmom

I'm right here also looking for a code for July 15 to the 23rd!!! Also. happy for all of you who got your discounts!! :wave2:

:earsgirl: shopgirl

I'm waiting too - July 14th to July 28th - splitting stay - 7 nights at POP and 7 nights WL - will make a big difference to the cost of our stay if we get AP rates.

I'm with you guys...July 9-17th split stay between ASMO and GF. Would like to switch to the GF for the entire stay if codes come out!!

Aug 13-18 Pop, Aug 18-21 WL before our 6nights at BCV
Id love to get a code and switch those Pop nights all to WL

We'll be at BCV 8/21-8/26 as well. Those weekend points are a killer, need a AP Resort code for cash ressie.

DD and I will be there (with MIL, SIL and DN) 24-31 July. I was hoping for a great discount on WL or AKL, but after seeing the AP/FL resident codes this time, I'll be more than happy to go with POFQ or CSR.

Me Too! Planning a Poly trip in August.

I think the codes for this time period during 2004 came out in early May.

Bring on the Codes!! :)

Add me to the list....I'm looking for an AP code for the end of July! :wizard: :wizard:

We're waiting too--Jully 6-13. We're booked for two rooms at POR but hoping to move to WL. Here's to hoping for a big discount! :wave2:

July 17th - 22nd at ASMo. Would like to move to either WL or AK. Are the GP codes ususally pretty good? This is our first trip! Thanks!

count us in we are waiting for August codes as well! will have to keep watching and waiting :hourglass

Add me in. I'm waiting too. I'm hoping they will offer a package discount. I've never wanted a package before (well, except the 4 for 7 fairy tail vacation package a few years ago). This time I'm really interested in the dinning. I think one adult traveling with 3 kids could really come out ahead on this plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter