July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

I was in the waiting room for about 20 minutes, got the push notification 15 minutes in, and eventually was told it's full. I guess demand really is there for APs.

Looking forward to the vlogs!

also no email and have been watching this thread for days. opened the link as soon as it was shared here and didn't get in. disappointed.

I’ve had it with Disney. No email, got in waiting room as soon as I got my push notification and event is full. We have had a reservation for these dates prior to the preview announcement was even made. I am going to cancel. I will not enjoy sitting at the resort as a pass holder not being able to attend the event. I’m super annoyed right now.

Did anybody get the confirmation email?

Yes. Even though I registered and set email as my email, my DH is only one that got it. He did not receive the email that sign up was open. I never get AP emails (or DVC event emails).

Does anyone know how I handle an unactivated AP voucher? Will I just need to go to guest services at MK prior to going to the gate?

Figures! I've been checking frequently since we received the notice email last week, but just as I have a family event (my cousin's 1st birthday! So Cute!!!) the event goes live. *sigh*

I'm glad to have my 3 days scheduled in August and September... I'll spend July in Universal :fish:

Not sure if it will help anyone, but I just got off the phone with Disney IT and released my 2 duplicate tickets for MK on 7/10.

Does anyone know how I handle an unactivated AP voucher? Will I just need to go to guest services at MK prior to going to the gate?
Any ticketing booth will be able to take care of you. I've turned in vouchers at the TTC booths in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter