July 9, 2016 - Fantasy Western

You will probably get more answers in the main cruise forum. This section is more related to cruise meets and FE (fish extenders). If interested in that read the earlier post, I think people have done something via Facebook.

This will be our first cruise so I can't answer any questions with first hand knowledge. Everything is bew for us, so we chose to not do the FE. Best of luck. Have fun. We are only weeks aways...
Woops! Okay thank you! I am interested in meet up 2:)

This cruise will be a first for my wife, 2 daughters (9 & 6) and I. We're so looking forward to it! That and the hot weather...

Hopefully the kids will cope with the motion OK. Then again, they've done the British Channel ferries and an overnight crossing to Denmark and laughed when the seas got choppy. (Yes we live in England!)
Our daughters are ages 6 and 9 too!! And their first cruise (our first Disney cruise) We are from California:-)

We JUST booked our cruise (had to wait for the last minute to get the military rate)! So excited. My DH is active duty Navy so he has been on lots of working cruises but this will be all of our first leisure cruise!

Cruising is myself, DH and DS who is 6.5 years old.

To those who recently inquired about FE groups and anyone else who might be interested, the second group on that site-which-can't-named closed last Sunday. With only 4 weeks until our cruise (yay! :cool1:) I think people are wanting to get their gifts finalized. I don't think there are plans to start a 3rd group but you can ask.

It's still so very far away, but to help make the wait easier it's definitely time to get the party started for the July 9, 2016 sailing of the Disney Fantasy. :goodvibes

I'm Dany, and I'll be sailing with my DH and DD - who will be celebrating her 21st birthday during this cruise! We did this exact itinerary on the Fantasy last year but will happily do it again since she really wants to celebrate on a Disney ship.

So, who else is with us?
Hi Everyone! We are a family of 6 (Mom, Dad, three teen/tween kiddos and Grandmom!) this is our 3rd Disney Cruise and we are sooooo excited! How do we join this thing my daughter researched involving gift exchanges on "fish extenders" hanging in the halls outside our staterooms? She is busily crafting and creating our personalized family "fish extender" but I truly have no idea what she is talking about... LoL!

Hi Everyone! We are a family of 6 (Mom, Dad, three teen/tween kiddos and Grandmom!) this is our 3rd Disney Cruise and we are sooooo excited! How do we join this thing my daughter researched involving gift exchanges on "fish extenders" hanging in the halls outside our staterooms? She is busily crafting and creating our personalized family "fish extender" but I truly have no idea what she is talking about... LoL!

It may be too late. You might ck face book and the post above for more information.

To those who recently inquired about FE groups and anyone else who might be interested, the second group on that site-which-can't-named closed last Sunday. With only 4 weeks until our cruise (yay! :cool1:) I think people are wanting to get their gifts finalized. I don't think there are plans to start a 3rd group but you can ask.
Who would we ask about this, (sorry, I'm new)

Hello there! One more week till the cruise! :hyper:
I'm not sure if anyone is still using this thread, but I'm 21 and traveling with my Mom. Just us two! We are celebrating her retirement after 40 years of teaching, and my 21st birthday! We've done 4 Disney Cruises before, and I've always utilized the kid, and teen clubs to make friends. My mom just wants to sit and relax the entire trip (But she deserves it!) , and I really want to go exploring and not sit in one place the whole time! I'm really scared that meeting people my own age will be really hard since there's is only a general 'adults' club. I'm kinda shy so using the clubs/hangouts has anyways been a little easier for me.
Anyone have any advice?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter