July 2014 car rentals *helpful codes in first post*

carrentalsavers is showing price cuts with budget for those of us still checking

carrentalsavers is showing price cuts with budget for those of us still checking

Still checking over here! Thanks for sharing. I had given up on checking with them because Costco was consistently lower. Not this time though! We're down to $135 for seven days for a fullsize vehicle. Not too bad.

Awesome! Glad it worked out for you!

Still checking over here! Thanks for sharing. I had given up on checking with them because Costco was consistently lower. Not this time though! We're down to $135 for seven days for a fullsize vehicle. Not too bad.

Just booked with Budget for a full size for $138.39 with all taxes and fees for July 26 thru Aug. 2. I used BCD code D464700 and coupon code MUWZ084.
Hope this helps:

Yahooooo!!!! Just saved a bunch on our car rental! I had booked a SUV with Dollar for a total of $252 for our 7/29 to 8/6 (150.99 per week plus a day and taxes) using the code on the first page...

But I just Standard (corolla) for $188 (taxes included) from Alamo with the costco deal!

We are a family of 5 so it will be tight with luggage but a savings of $64 bucks, we will deal with it!!

I plan on spending the savings on Margarita's at La Cava! (we will take the bus to the park that day! hahaha)

Just saved even more!!! Rental with Budget Intermediate Total rental with taxes $148!!!

I used Southwest BCD U072700
MUWZ084 USD 25 Off Weekly Rental/Paperless Coupon

:yay::cheer2::woohoo::cool1::thumbsup2
Yippee!!!!

I got a full size from budget from 7/24-8/2 for $182. Not bad compared to what I had with Dollar at $263. Thanks for sharing the information !:cool1:

I had a full size Budget for $160 using codes first posted yesterday. Then I checked Alamo - stupid me! I went back a poof the rate was up to over $300! Will keep trying!

Just saved even more!!! Rental with Budget Intermediate Total rental with taxes $148!!!

I used Southwest BCD U072700
MUWZ084 USD 25 Off Weekly Rental/Paperless Coupon

:yay::cheer2::woohoo::cool1::thumbsup2
Yippee!!!!

Thanks so much!!!! I just went back and used these codes and got a full size from 7/25 - 8/2 for $160.82!! Saves me $88.42 from my best Alamo rental!
Lori

My rental is way up since I booked Alamo with Costco on 7/11, and I have less than a week to go. Completely opposite of past experience when rental rates drop as the trip got closer. I was hoping it would get lower, now I'm just glad I booked it when the best rates were out.

My rental is way up since I booked Alamo with Costco on 7/11, and I have less than a week to go. Completely opposite of past experience when rental rates drop as the trip got closer. I was hoping it would get lower, now I'm just glad I booked it when the best rates were out.

I have been tempted to check again but haven't.

I have been tempted to check again but haven't.

lol, I've been checking every day now, and I'll tell you if it goes down. It's still high this morning and I leave in 3 days. I'll make it official on Sunday when I actually print out my confirmation...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter