• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

July 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Able to reschedule BoG for bigger party.

Canceled original time at:
9:15 for 4 on Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sorry no advance notice, had to cancel immediately to change party size due to time conflict on MDE app. Good luck!

Going to cancel Ohana for July 3rd at 5:05pm for 6...does anyone want to try and coordinate before I cancel it??!

Sorry in a hurry... had to cx our trip... trying to remembery cx... i had some good ones hope u can uae them.

Just cx:

Chef mickeys...July 2 @ 5:30pm ish
Chef mickeys... July 3 @ 7am
Princess epcot meal.. July 4 @ 10:30am..ish

I had Ohanna I think it was evening on 5th or 6th... sorry can't recall...

I also had BOG I think on the 6th... for dinner.

Best of luck!

OMG!!! There are a huge amount of BOG ADRs for 7/26 I just scored one for 6:50!!!! Party of 5!!!!!

Something is wrong!! WHy are there so many openings for almost every night?!?! Is it a glitch?? I'm afraid they are going to be sooo overbooked. But they have to honor it right?? Crazy!!

Something is wrong!! WHy are there so many openings for almost every night?!?! Is it a glitch?? I'm afraid they are going to be sooo overbooked. But they have to honor it right?? Crazy!!

I thought I read somewhere that they had cut their number of reservations back due to people taking so long to eat. maybe it isn't taking people as long to eat? I'm not sure. I was just so shocked when I did one of my daily searches that I thought it was a mistake. It is like they never released the slots or released them in an extremely limited quantity at first.

I called in and scored one for exactly the time I would have booked if I knew I was going to Disney at 180 days. Do they do this all the time? Lol.

I have a reservation for BOG @ 6:45 on 7/23 for a party of 4 that I will be cancelling. If you need it and want to coordinate, let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter