July 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Guess I'm the first person to rearrange, lol. I'll be cancelling the following (all four guests) in the next few minutes...

Sun 7/3 'Ohana 6:20
Mon 7/4 Sci Fi 4:00
Tues 7/5 TRex 8:00
Weds 7/6 Boma 5:15
Fri 7/8 WCC 6:10
Sat 7/9 Cape May 8:30

Also, I just made a res for LC on Weds the 6th, and there were several slots available. FWIW :)

In a few minutes, going to cancel OHana for Friday, July 15th at 5:15 for four people.

Will be cancelling tonight

Chef Mickey's on July 1 for 4 people at 7:10 am. PM me if you are interested in arranging a time to cancel.

I want to cancel by 9:00 pm tonight.

Never hurts to ask ---
My son's 5th bday is July 20 -- we have Chef Mickeys for breakfast in the AM and Crystal Palace in the PM already reserved... so i'm not in panic mode...

but we'd REALLY like to alter our ADRs and reserve Chef Mickey's for July 20 in the evening ... if anyone BY CHANCE HAPPENS to cancel their July 20 dinner for Chef Mickey's.... will you let me know, please!!

thanks!!

Due to changes to our schedule :mad: (don't ask), I just canceled the following reservations:
Wednesday July 13: 8:20 am Crystal Palace; 12:50 pm LeCellier; Tomorrowland's Dessert Party for 9:10 am, all for a party of 3 adults and 1 child.

Thursday July 14: 8:20 am Tusker House, same size party.

Amazingly enough, I was able to reschedule most of them for different dates that same week, so either I am really lucky or that week is not too crowded ADR wise.

Hope somebody can enjoy these!

I can't believe I'm giving up these ADR's, but our plans have changed. Bad for me, lucky for you. If anyone wants to arrange a time for me to cancel these, PM me and we'll coordinate a time.

7/18: Sci-Fi Drive In 1:25pm for 5 people
7/28: LeCellier 1:15pm for 7 people
7/29: Crystal Palace 8:05am for 7 people

I'm going to go cry in a corner somewhere......
:sad1:

In a few minutes I will be canceling:

July 30th, 8:35am - Akershus, 2 people.

Aug 7th, 7:15pm - Le Cellier, 2 people.

We added up all our reservations and it came to 14 TS credits, so time to trim it down a bit! We still have Le Cellier on another day and we found out last trip that we can walk up and get pretzel bread and cheddar cheese soup if it's not too busy, so it doesn't hurt too badly to give up this Le Cellier reservation. :rotfl:

Just canceled Ohana July 4th - 7:10PM, 4 people. perfect timing for viewing MK fireworks (supposed to be 9pm show) on Poly's beach instead of dealing with MK crowds

Just cancelled:

July 1 - Cape May Cafe 10:25 AM
July 2 - Crystal Palace 8:15 AM
July 3 - 1900 Park Fare 6:50 PM

All for 4 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter