July 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Not entirely sure what is up, but there is lots of availability online for our dates at the end of July. Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, even Le Cellier have openings at prime times for families (5:30 pm). So keep checking online if there is something you are still trying for! :goodvibes

I suspect they left a lot of openings for the on-line reservations, that way they would have a chance to see if they work.

Mirax who got her fantasmic dinner package.:goodvibes

I have a 7:10 reservation for Rose and Crown on Monday, July 27. Just got 7:45 online and snagged it..haven't canceled it yet, willing to transfer over....if you want it PM me!

Thought it's worth a shot...anyone looking to cancel their Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House on July 3? July 1 or 2 might work too. It's a party of two...I should have known I would regret not doing character dining as it got closer! :( I want to see Daisy so bad!!!

I'm just about to cancel a reservation for 2 people at Park Fare for July 7th at 6:20pm.

Cancelled a short while ago, all for a party of 2:

July 1 Boma 545pm
July 2 LeCellier lunch 1140am, Flying Fish 705pm
July 3 Yak & Yeti lunch 1130am, Kona Cafe 610pm
July 4 Jiko at 705pm
July 5 LLT lunch 1130am, Artist Point 600pm

Hope these can help someone for the holiday weekend, had to cancel trip due to illness. We are going the end of Aug. anyway but were looking forward to a Disney fix for the holiday.

Desperately looking for reservations and/or recommnedations the 2nd-5th. Would LOVE to try Le Cellier on the 5th, I've heard wonderful things and it's my boyfriends first time to Disney and his Bday. Any help these days would be greatly appreciated

If anyone has is canceling dinner at Chef Mickeys for July 19th, anytime, I would really appreciate a pm. Thanks so much.

Hi Folks! Please remember to indicate Where, When & How Many on you're reservations needed or canceling. It helps us all ;)

We're almost to July!!! :woohoo:

Hi all. Moved a bunch of things around, just now cancelling several ADRs - here they are:

Sat 7/4 - Raglan Road 5PM, 2 adults 2 kids
Mon 7/6 - Whispering Canyon 5:10PM, 2 adults 2 kids
Tue 7/7 - 50's Prime Time 11:15AM, 3 adults 2 kids
Tue 7/7 - Rainforest Cafe Downtown 6:30PM, 2 adults 2 kids
Wed 7/8 - Whispering Canyon 5:20PM, 2 adults 2 kids
Wed 7/8 - Boma 4:55PM, 2 adults 2 kids
Sat 7/11 - Crystal Palace 11:40AM, 2 adults 2 kids

Current hold time is approx 5 minutes. :thumbsup2

I am going to call in tomorrow morning to cancel:

8:35 p.m. - Le Cellier for July 29th
and
11:35 a.m. - lunch - Coral Reef for July 29th

Hope it helps someone!!

I tried to retrieve the reservations online tonight and it wouldn't work for some reason.

We are looking for Chef Mickey's for dinner (2 adults, 1 toddler-under 3) ANYTIME on 7/10, 11, 12 or 13th.

THANK YOU!

Chef Mickey's July 22nd 8:15 am 2 adults 1 child. Hopefully, this will help someone :)

We are flexible on our times - anything after 4:00 PM would be so appreciated. There are four of us... :thumbsup2

We changed our dates around at the last minute to accommodate a last minute addition to our trip. I was hoping to trade our 7/18 Chef Mickey's reservation for 7/19, 7/21, 7/22 or 7/24. We are a party of 4 (2 adults, 2 children). Our reservation on 7/18 is for 5:3pm however we are flexible on time.

If anyone can help, it sure would be appreciated (especially by my 4 year old little girl!). :)

Thanks!

I have an ADR for 3 (2A, 1 C) for the Fantasmic Dinner Package at Hollywood & Vine @ 3:30 on 7/21.

My brother and nephew just decided last minute to join our trip, and I haven't been able to add +2 to our FDP ADR....Anyone planning to cancel?

Don't need this anymore:
We also have a ressie for 3 for the Wishes Dessert party for 7/24, and want to add them as well.

Thanks!

Cancelling right now (online)

California Grill July 31 8:00 pm

(yes, I know it's coveted. My husband decided Narcoosee's sounded better and we got 9:00 so FIREWORKS!!)

Hi, we're hoping someone has Rose and Crown Pub later than 7:10pm on Friday, 7/31 for 5 adults that they would like to trade or are canceling.

We currently have 7:10pm and was hoping for later.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter