Judy and Nick from Zootopia

K O

Earning My Ears
Is there a meet and greet with them or are they still on able to be seen in the Move It Shake It Parade? My kids want to meet them so badly!

We were there in earlier this month and saw them in the parade. I didn't see any meet and greet opportunities.

And, for those reading who don't know about "Move It Shake It,"
it is not actually a "parade."

It is a street party that is held in the Castle Hub in MK.
All of the performing takes place on floats that move from the Main Street Firehouse in Town Square to the hub...
stop there to perform for and with guests (kids, especially) and then,
travel back up and exit near the Town Square Firehouse, again.

MK_ParadeRoute_092609.jpg

Last edited:
Meet was only at Christmas party, appear in move it shake it, might appear at rundisney events but take that last part with a gos

Thank you for the information on the "move it and shake it" street party. I know my dd would love to see nick and judy.

I read in a chip and company article they will be meeting at EPCOT innoventions very soon.
Watch reading this site. They are one of the worse at posting unverified information. I wouldn't go by what you read there until you back it up elsewhere.

Last edited:
Sorry for the bump, appears that they very well may be doing M&Gs at this year's MVMCP, though I have heard a rumor on Character Central (http://www.charactercentral.net/) that Nick & Judy could be heading for Epcot as soon as November 17! They are rumored to be heading to Showcase Plaza, in turn replacing Pluto whom will be moving elsewhere within the park. Source claims he heard it from someone on Twitter who claims to be Jared, but I have no other details to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter