Jonas Brothers Thread: For the Real Fantastalistic Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww...I just read the last few pages. I totally agree with you guys, sometimes I just want to cry...they've come so far and I'm so proud of them. And I love that even though they've gotten more popular, THEY haven't changed. They are just so amazing. And *drives to Mandy's house* I'll come join the cry circle! xD

But on a more cheerful note, LTD was awesome! Frankie is just so darn hilarious. xD I'd say he's definitely a mini-Joe.
Frankie [about who's his favorite]: Nick, then Kevin, then Joe...
Joe: What?? Why do I have to be last??

:rotfl:
Oh yeah! And it's Mr. & Mrs. Jonas's anniversary! Yay! Very happy anniversary to them. :) And for some memories...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lND9Etzihoo
Haha, Kevin Kevin Kevin. We love you! xD
That was one year ago today! Wow!

Yay, cry-fest at my house! XD
And yeah, they're so down to earth. They appreciate everything.

I didn't get to see the new LTD, but Frankie is just adorable! XD

Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs, Jonas!
That was so funny when Kevin dropped the cake, I couldn't stop laughing. :laughing:

i know
i might go into Depression if that happened

xD

I would go into depression also. Let's hope they make music forever, even once they're 80! :laughing:

Haha Im literally in tears right now but laughing at the same time.
XD

I'm doing the same exact thing! XD

Aw you think if we showed this thread to all our parents and such they'd realize how everything means to us and let us all meet.
xD

I Know, I think that all the time.

I was watching them on TRL and when they were like why do you deserve to go up and meet them ? And girls were like OMG Cause I love them and I drove a million miles and AH !

The only thing I could think to say is because through them I have made some of the most amazing friends and I want to thank them personally.

yea
i mean of course i want to meet them because i love them
but i also want to meet them for that very reason and many others
like how they're such good Role models for our Generation
and not to mention Nicks impact on people

Emily is backkkk!
School shopping suckss. xD
I GOT THE NEW CD!
And I made a frickin cool Jonas Brothers Myspace.
layout.jpg

layout2.jpg

I Know, I think that all the time.

I was watching them on TRL and when they were like why do you deserve to go up and meet them ? And girls were like OMG Cause I love them and I drove a million miles and AH !

The only thing I could think to say is because through them I have made some of the most amazing friends and I want to thank them personally.

That's just awesome, bringing people together through music. If I ever got M&G passes, I'd definitely share them with you guys.

That's just awesome, bringing people together through music. If I ever got M&G passes, I'd definitely share them with you guys.

For sure.
If I ever got the opportunity to meet them I'd have a huge list of things to thank them for.

It irritates me that people think there just another Disney thing and dont give them a chance, but they really are not.
And they make fun of people because were fans, some people really dont understand how much they mean to us.

Aw we should all listen to A Little Bit Longer at the same time, have a little spiritual moment.
XD

For sure.
If I ever got the opportunity to meet them I'd have a huge list of things to thank them for.

It irritates me that people think there just another Disney thing and dont give them a chance, but they really are not.
And they make fun of people because were fans, some people really dont understand how much they mean to us.

i know
and when you try to tell them how you feel about them they laugh even more

dang
all this mixed with A little bit longer.......
it's quite the dangerous combination

i know
and when you try to tell them how you feel about them they laugh even more

dang
all this mixed with A little bit longer.......
it's quite the dangerous combination

::yes::

I know right, Im really crying hard now.
But im laughing & smiling too.
xD

A Little Bit Longer and I'll be fine...

For sure.

Yeah, it's really not nice when people laugh at us just because we like their music. I personally don't see what's so funny about it, but I guess that's because I'm a fan. And they don't even begin to think why they mean so much to us. It's not just the music, but everything else also.

Aw we should all listen to A Little Bit Longer at the same time, have a little spiritual moment.
XD

We should! XD

::yes::

I know right, Im really crying hard now.
But im laughing & smiling too.
xD

A Little Bit Longer and I'll be fine...

Yeah, it's really not nice when people laugh at us just because we like their music. I personally don't see what's so funny about it, but I guess that's because I'm a fan. And they don't even begin to think why they mean so much to us. It's not just the music, but everything else also.

We should! XD

i know
i'm laughin/crying/smiling all at the same time

we need to put something together to thank them
then we need to send it to them

For sure.

I totally agree. I see that a lot, people just like "EWW JONAS BROTHERS!!". It's like, dang it's okay if their music isn't your type but to go so far just to insult them...ah I don't know. And when people just assume all of their fans are 10 year old girls who know them only from Disney Channel.

We should! XD

Um hm.
The same when people say they dont like Kevin I cannot even think of a reason why they wouldn't.
But like you said im a fan so I dont understand.

Okay I just started A Little Bit Longer again.
xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter