Joining Disney Club for $30 instead of $40???

Liz

Make a miracle!
We have the Disney Club but a friend of mine wants to join. They weren't previous MKC members. Is there any place they can join for $29.95 instead of $39.95?

Thanks!

The Entertainment books have an offer to join DC for less than the "usual" $39.95, but it is more than the $29.95 rate for previous MKC members. Sorry, I don't remember the exact amount.

If you friend(s) belong to a credit union they might be able to join for 29.95. Many credit unions have introductory brochures highlighting this price. It didn't take me long to get my card.

You can sign up online. Use the code EAD2 and get it for I think $31.95 it will show up on the confirmation page before you submit.

I joined for $29.95 using a code I found on Mousesavers. That code expired backin February, though.

If there are any "open to everyone" discounts, mousesavers.com will definitely have them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter