Join in! Inspired by the "Photo A Day" Idea

stackyallred

DIS Veteran
Many of us have probably seen the "Photo A Day" threads on facebook- the idea being that you take a specific kind of picture for each day of the month. Ex: August 26- "A picture of your guilty pleasure." Then you would see a picture of me surfing the disboards! :rotfl: Anyway, I was thinking it would be fun to come up with a list of maybe 20 (or more!) things that would be fun to try to capture pics of when on our WDW vacations. We can compile a list and then if anyone chooses to accept the challenge, they can come back report/post the photos here. Maybe it's late and I am just over excited about our upcoming trip, but I think it seems pretty fun, right?

A few ideas I had:
- A picture of you (or someone in your party) and your favorite WDW treat
- A picture of you (or someone in your party) dancing with one of the park's street performers
- A picture of you giving a high five to a (consenting :lmao:) complete stranger

I am sure there are other more clever ideas out there. Wanna share?

stackyallred said:
Many of us have probably seen the "Photo A Day" threads on facebook- the idea being that you take a specific kind of picture for each day of the month. Ex: August 26- "A picture of your guilty pleasure." Then you would see a picture of me surfing the disboards! :rotfl: Anyway, I was thinking it would be fun to come up with a list of maybe 20 (or more!) things that would be fun to try to capture pics of when on our WDW vacations. We can compile a list and then if anyone chooses to accept the challenge, they can come back report/post the photos here. Maybe it's late and I am just over excited about our upcoming trip, but I think it seems pretty fun, right?

A few ideas I had:
- A picture of you (or someone in your party) and your favorite WDW treat
- A picture of you (or someone in your party) dancing with one of the park's street performers
- A picture of you giving a high five to a (consenting :lmao:) complete stranger

I am sure there are other more clever ideas out there. Wanna share?

I can't think of anything--must be too late for my creative-photo juices to be flowing:)--but I'll sub!

- MouseEarsForAll

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter