Jodi Benson interview

mainegal

<font color=purple>I am becoming very good at maki
Jodi Benson is one of the special guests on the podcast cruise. I have a feeling time with her will be very special, indeed. :goodvibes

Tune into the "All About the Mouse" podcast from May 28, 2010. Bryan and Jonathan have a nice 40 minute interview with Ms. Benson. After the interview, there is audio from a concert performance that she gave at Seattle's Experience Music Project a few years ago. What a treat!

Have a listen and I hope you enjoy it. :thumbsup2

Jodi Benson is one of the special guests on the podcast cruise. I have a feeling time with her will be very special, indeed. :goodvibes

Tune into the "All About the Mouse" podcast from May 28, 2010. Bryan and Jonathan have a nice 40 minute interview with Ms. Benson. After the interview, there is audio from a concert performance that she gave at Seattle's Experience Music Project a few years ago. What a treat!

Have a listen and I hope you enjoy it. :thumbsup2

Thanks Lyn, The Little Mermaid is my favourite Disney movie - this is such a treat :goodvibes :cloud9:

I will check out the podcast, thanks for mentioning it :thumbsup2

I just listened to that podcast a couple days ago- it made me even more excited to know we will see her on the cruise! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter