JillShari's disigns...

Jill, your designs are beautiful!! If you have some time, could I please ask you for some as well? We're all doing our first Disney cruise and I think it would be a great souvenir :)

Sophia the first - Alicia
Up Ellie and Carl - Ana & Javier
Classic characters Donald and Daisy - Elena & Cris

Plus Disney Magic and 2015 on all of them.

Thank you so much :)

Hey Jill!!!!!!!!
You're designs are gorgeous!!!!!! I have a few requests for me and my girlfriend for our Hawaiian Cruise!!!!!!!

Lady & the Tramp #2: Right ear- On This Lovely Bella Notte, Middle- Nick and Robin
Lilo and Stitch-Elvis Stitch: Right ear- Hawaii 2015
Little Mermaid: Kiss the Girl: Left ear- Go On And... Right ear- Kiss The Girl, Middle- Nick and Robin
Peter Pan- Peter & Wendy: Right ear- Off To Neverland

By any chance, is it possible to have one made from scratch. If not, that is perfectly fine, I just have an idea. If so could you make one to look like the Disney Cartoon Short "Hawaiian Holiday." I would love that, but like I said before, if not then your other designs are phenominal!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

Jill,
Love your designs, if possible could I have:

Goofy Pirate-(Jim)
Little Mermaid-Ariel-(Tatiana)
Monsters University-1 blank-(Bernie)
Sports-Goofy dunk-(Ryan)
Sports-Baseball team-(Jack)
Tinkerbell- (Gloria)
Cinderella-Jaq & Gus Glass Slipper- (Dawn)

All of them should Fantasy 2015 on them and we're not going until late August so plenty of time.

Thank you so much.
Done! These are up on flickr!

Hi Jill
I love your designs. :)

Can you please make The Lilo and Stitch Mickey head(hug template) for me with "Hawaii 2015" in one ear and "Disney Wonder" in the other ear and then
"Lori & Glenn" and if you can fit "Aloha" in the center on the head?

Thank you so much.
Lori
Done! Find it on flickr!

Thank you! Ariel will be just fine. She's slightly larger but you really can't tell since baiMac sticks out a bit next to that one. She's going to love it!

We always love your designs Jill, so thank you!!! We don't need these right away, Oct sailing….

Halloween - Skeleton Mickey, Ear - Disney Wonder, Ear - Oct 2015, Center - Cruise to Nowhere

Alice & Cheshire - Ear - 1st Cruise, Ear - Disney Wonder, Center - Grandma

Finding Nemo - Crush, Ear - Cruise to Nowhere, Ear - Oct 2015, Center - Payton

Hi Jill!
I am hoping to get some of your wonderful creations for our upcoming cruise!
Roger Rabbit - Greg and Dana Disney Fantasy on the Ear and 2015 on the other ear.
Classic Characters - Minnie Mouse - Morgan, Disney Fantasy on the Ear and 2015 on the other ear.
Classic Characters - Vintage Mickey and Minnie - Madeleine, Disney Fantasy on the Ear and 2015 on the other ear.
The Incredibles - Westbrook Family Cruise

Thank you so much!!!!

Hi Jill

Please can I request a few of your lovely designs:

101 Dalmatians - Dalmatians playing: Becky, Disney Magic on one ear and 2015 on other ear.
Mary Poppins - Shadow: Jennie, Disney Magic on one ear and 2015 on the other ear.
Classic characters - Mickey Pirate: Peter, Disney Magic on one ear and 2015 on the other ear.
Classic characters - Minnie Pirate: Anne, Disney Magic one ear and 2015 on the other ear
Finding Nemo - Crush: Pearson Family Cruise, Disney Magic on one ear and 2015 on the other ear.

Thank you so so much

Hello - Your mouse ear designs are super cute, and I would like to request some for our upcoming cruise. We are leaving June 17, 2015.

Big Hero Six - Group of Friends - Amanda - Left ear- Disney Wonder Right Ear - Alaska Cruise 2015
Sports - Grumpy Hockey - Brad - Left ear - Disney Wonder Right Ear - Alaska Cruise 2015
Snow White - Grumpy - Grandpa - Left ear - Disney Wonder Right Ear - Alaska Cruise 2015
Finding Nemo - Crush - Grandma - Left ear - Disney Wonder Right Ear - Alaska Cruise 2015
Fantasia - Mickey with Book - Dawn - Left ear - Disney Wonder Right Ear - Alaska Cruise 2015
Cars - Luigi and Guido - Chris - Left ear - Disney Wonder Right Ear - Alaska Cruise 2015
Finding Nemo - Squirt (if possible, if not I will have my daughter look at your existing designs and choose one) - Megan - Left ear - Disney Wonder Right Ear - Alaska Cruise 2015

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
hi Jill,

I absoluty love your work! I am going on Disney Fantasy sept 2015, wanted to know if you could possibly make two for me? On the Mickey head, top left ear...I would like the Disney Fantasy....then on right eat September 2015.... That would be on both....

Then the one I would like is Maleificant, disneyu Fantasy left ear, sept 2015 right ear, Janet In the middle of the M head

The second one......I like the yellow Hawaiian flower print with Stitch for my friend and her name is Theresa.. Disney Fantasy left ear, sept 2915 right ear, Theresa in middle of Mickey head

Is this possible?
Thanks so very much!
Janet

Last edited:
Jill,
Love your designs, if possible could I have:

Goofy Pirate-(Jim)
Little Mermaid-Ariel-(Tatiana)
Monsters University-1 blank-(Bernie)
Sports-Goofy dunk-(Ryan)
Sports-Baseball team-(Jack)
Tinkerbell- (Gloria)
Cinderella-Jaq & Gus Glass Slipper- (Dawn)

All of them should Fantasy 2015 on them and we're not going until late August so plenty of time.

Thank you so much.
These are completed....see flickr

Would you please design a few mickey heads for me? Traveling in July so no major hurry.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Beauty and the Beast-Belle reading #1 with Olivia in left ear and Dream 2015 in the other
Princess and the Frog-Tiana Megan in left ear and Dream 2015 in other
Disney Jr-Minnie Bowtique Ella " " "
Sports- Baseball team Vince " "
Sports-Tigger and Pooh baseball Vin " " "

Thanks so much!
Elaine
DOne..... see flickr.

Hi There, could I get a few mickey heads as well? I love all of your designs!
1) Muppets - large Group: Left Ear: Disney Fantasy, Right Ear: Eastern Caribbean 2016, Middle: The Hayes Family 1st Disney Cruise
2) Sleeping Beauty - Maleficient: Middle: Abby
3) Frozen-Summer Olaf: Middle: Emily
4) Frozen-duo: Left Ear: Emily, Right Ear: Abby, Middle: Sisters Forever

Thanks so much for your beautiful work!
Kristi
Done.... see the on flickr

Jill
May I get the following please! Just absolutely love your designs!
1. Cinderella with the name Peyton and the year 2016
2. Finding Nemo - Dory with the name Kim and year 2016
3. Lion King - King Mufasa with the name Randy and year 2016
4. Sports Goofy Dunk with the name Collin and the year 2016
5. Classic Characters -- group with The Jones' on it and the year 2016

These are done.... see flickr

Thank you so much for giving your time and effort for us! We are cruising in June and I would love to have the following costumized with names if possible:
Finding Nemo Crush: Jesper
Nighmare before Christmas: Johan
Hercules: Johan

Thank you so much!

Jill, your designs are beautiful!! If you have some time, could I please ask you for some as well? We're all doing our first Disney cruise and I think it would be a great souvenir :)

Sophia the first - Alicia
Up Ellie and Carl - Ana & Javier
Classic characters Donald and Daisy - Elena & Cris

Plus Disney Magic and 2015 on all of them.

Thank you so much :)
Done! See flickr for them... details in my first post

Hey Jill!!!!!!!!
You're designs are gorgeous!!!!!! I have a few requests for me and my girlfriend for our Hawaiian Cruise!!!!!!!

Lady & the Tramp #2: Right ear- On This Lovely Bella Notte, Middle- Nick and Robin
Lilo and Stitch-Elvis Stitch: Right ear- Hawaii 2015
Little Mermaid: Kiss the Girl: Left ear- Go On And... Right ear- Kiss The Girl, Middle- Nick and Robin
Peter Pan- Peter & Wendy: Right ear- Off To Neverland

By any chance, is it possible to have one made from scratch. If not, that is perfectly fine, I just have an idea. If so could you make one to look like the Disney Cartoon Short "Hawaiian Holiday." I would love that, but like I said before, if not then your other designs are phenominal!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

These are done and up flickr....
The Hawaiian one is in the blanks album and the others are in the disign one.... the links to flickr are in my first post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter