Jetblue to LAX

lizzytizzy

DIS Veteran
I was just looking at flights from EWR to LAX for next year in January and it said no flights available, which was strange because I was looking at it yesterday and they still had flights and prices. I went on the Jetblue chatline to ask and was told that there will no longer be any more flights to LA as of 10/2024. The only nonstop flight I see is to SNA for United. Does anyone know of any nonstop flights to either LAX or SNA from EWR? I've flown Alaskan and didn't like it. Jetblue has always been my go to. Very sad.

Thanks.

Yeah, Jetblue is pretty much getting rid of west coast routes. I had so many jetblue points saved up as we used to do Portland to Long Beach all of the time but then they dropped that route. Was a bummer.

I was just looking at flights from EWR to LAX for next year in January and it said no flights available, which was strange because I was looking at it yesterday and they still had flights and prices. I went on the Jetblue chatline to ask and was told that there will no longer be any more flights to LA as of 10/2024. The only nonstop flight I see is to SNA for United. Does anyone know of any nonstop flights to either LAX or SNA from EWR? I've flown Alaskan and didn't like it. Jetblue has always been my go to. Very sad.

Thanks.
American Airlines - 1 stops from Newark to LAX.

United also has non-stops from EWR to LAX. (And to SNA, but only like 3 choices there)

source: me, a person who just looked up flights on the GDS at work

Last edited:

Thanks.
You'd have to do JFK (Jetblue's hub) to LAX nonstop. I just checked and they have flights in Jan 2025. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter