JETBLUE Logan to MCO Feb vacation how much did you pay

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
Hey All

The title says it all, how much did you pay for yor Jetblue tickets from Logan to MCO during Febuary school vacation? I know that the rates change from year to year but wondering what to expect for next years vacation, this was hte last year of pulling DD out of school for a week.

Thanks
Goofydad621

Just got back direct flights Bo's to mco was $450 left on Monday 2/17 returned Thursday 2/20, year before we went sat - sat flights were $500 direct

We did MCO to Logan the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Our tickets were $450 each for ONE way! We figured, Oh well. what can you do. It is a busy weekend for travel. Less than a week out I saw the tickets go down to $114 each. We got and got a credit of over $500. So keep watching!

We looked at flights this past July for flights for this February and April vaca. The flights for February vaca were approx $250/pp rt. The ones for April were a bit more, but we ended up booking April vaca as we were worried about the weather in February. If you book far out (when they are released) the better you are.

Thanks everybody

I try to watch for when they are released and book that day, I remember the old days when I thought $1300 RT for 4 was a good deal so $250 p.p. is not to bad

Thanks again

We leave Sunday and get back the following Saturday and it was $230 RT per person.

I am going in June, when should I book?

I booked months ago for June. The prices were pretty good then. Not sure what they're like now tho. If I know I'm traveling, I try to book as soon as possible.

they are going up, I guess I better just book. I just booked the trip. I am still waiting to see when the kids get out of school. We have a lot of snow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter