Jessie and Woody Leaving?

mdejesusjr85

Earning My Ears
i saw a rumor that Jessie and Woody are no longer going to be at the Magic Kingdom? October 1st will be there last day? wanted to see if this was true, which would stink because we are going to the Magic Kingdom on October 3. we will be on Disney property on the 2nd. i know Woody is at Hollywood studio's but Jessie is not and my DD loves Jessie.

That's awful! If true, they need to move Jessie with Buzz and Woody at DHS. We have some great pictures and memories of meeting Jessie and Woody in Adventure land our last two trips. One year, we were the first to arrive, but due to light rain, they told us that it had been delayed. Because my son is a huge toy story fan, we came back and waited again later. Even though it was still misting, they came out because my son was waiting and looked so sad.

That just sucks. My daughter is 5 and the one character she was really excited to meet was Jessie. She said she wanted to "hug her really really hard."
If this is true ... crap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter