Jellyrolls

joanie9766

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I am coming down to Disney in November and I was wondering if anyone know what the schedule will be or when it will be posted.

Need to see Scotty and want to plan trip around his performance.

Thanks in advance.

7:00PM-2:00AM, Nightly.

If you want to know Scotty's rotation, specifically, you need to call Jellyrolls, directly.
(407) 560-8770.

Their facebook schedule, HERE, is posted only a couple of weeks in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks, I will give them a call. Might be a little early to have the November schedule, but it won't hurt to ask. :earsboy:

I just have to post here and say that I am sooooooo in love with Scotty and have been for more than 10 years. Lol. Seriously. Adore him. Always check to make sure he's on that night before I head over. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Wait!! We are doing Jelly Roll June 4th now that our kids are grown and we can have alone couple time. I've always wanted to check this out but who is this Scotty you all speak of? lol

Wait!! We are doing Jelly Roll June 4th now that our kids are grown and we can have alone couple time. I've always wanted to check this out but who is this Scotty you all speak of? lol

If you want to see him, before your trip, check the Jellyrolls Facebook page HERE for his schedule.

Can you show up at any time or do you have to be there when the show starts?

Depending on the crowd-level, you should arrive between 8:00-9:00pm in order to have a better chance of getting a table.
(That time can vary widely due to overall crowds and time-of-year.)

That said, the show, itself, is just a long string of (mostly) guest-requested songs.
There's no "arc" or story to the performance.

Depending on the crowd-level, you should arrive between 8:00-9:00pm in order to have a better chance of getting a table.
(That time can vary widely due to overall crowds and time-of-year.)

That said, the show, itself, is just a long string of (mostly) guest-requested songs.
There's no "arc" or story to the performance.

Thanks. We have late dinner ADRs and wanted to do something after instead of heading back to the resort (BWV). I'm okay with not having a table, I just wanted to see what it was all about and wasn't sure if they would let us in if we arrived after 10.

He does THE best Kermit singing Rainbow Connection! Worth the cover charge just for that. Simply adorable.

I request this every time we see him! All the guys are great but we usually try to go on a night when Ray/Scotty are playing - they are the best!

Sorry for the late response, but we always catch a cab in front of the Boardwalk. Never more than $10, at least it used to be. :drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter