Jellyrolls Songs

GeorgieGrrl

Original Member
We are planning an evening at Jellyrolls later in the month with a large group of friends. Although I am a WDW fanatic, I have never been to Jellyrolls.

And tips for a newby? What kind of music do they play? Any set lists or something similar? Or are you basically picking from the usual karaoke songs?

Any specialty cocktails or foods you would suggest?

You can request literally anything. It's all request. The bigger the tip you give them, the better chance your song will get played. Also, it isn't karaoke...it's a dueling piano bar.

There is no food there besides complimentary popcorn.

DH and I loved Jellyrolls on our anniversary trip, and then our DD's who were recently 21yrs old went and loved it as well! Expect almost anything: lots of Billy Joel of course. :) Songs almost anyone can sing a long to. (Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy is now never the same when we hear it on the radio!!!)

You can request literally anything. It's all request. The bigger the tip you give them, the better chance your song will get played. Also, it isn't karaoke...it's a dueling piano bar.

Thank you… I know it's not karaoke, but was just wondering about the types of songs they would play typically. We have seen other dueling pianos before, so I
am looking forward to the Disney version!

Thank you… I know it's not karaoke, but was just wondering about the types of songs they would play typically. We have seen other dueling pianos before, so I
am looking forward to the Disney version!

When we were there in October, one set went from Charlie Daniel's Devil Went Down to Georgia, Will Smith's Fresh Prince of Belair, Wannabe by the Spice Girls, to Dropkick Murphy's I'm Shipping Up To Boston and closed with Meatloaf's Paradise by the Dashboard Lights! That covers pretty much every genre!

BTW, if you want an instant play of a song -- wrap a 20 in the napkin.

Tom

When we were there in October, one set went from Charlie Daniel's Devil Went Down to Georgia, Will Smith's Fresh Prince of Belair, Wannabe by the Spice Girls, to Dropkick Murphy's I'm Shipping Up To Boston and closed with Meatloaf's Paradise by the Dashboard Lights! That covers pretty much every genre!

BTW, if you want an instant play of a song -- wrap a 20 in the napkin.

Tom
Thank you...that's exactly what I wanted to hear!

Yes, the will play absolutely anything, even obscure things. I doubt there's a song that they don't know. Don't forget to ask for a Disney classic here and there too. They put on a great show!

Are they actually "dueling" pianos or just someone playing the piano? We've been to a couple of dueling piano bars that were pretty solid.

Do they know pretty much any song? I've always wanted to go and would love to hear a piano version of Gangsta's Paradise

Some of the song's we heard them play:
Billy Joel's Start the Fire
Sweet Caroline
Let it be
Piano Man
Bruce Hornsby's That's the way it is
Crocodile rock

It IS fun. When I've been, it's been incredibly COLD inside. The seating is surprisingly limited. If you want a seat, be there EARLY. Popcorn is the *only* food. Drinks are standard fare and expensive even by WDW standards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter