• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jedi Training.. PP sign up??

pumpkinjl

Mouseketeer
We have an 8:05 Hollywood and Vine Res on a day when the park is supposed to open at 9:00 (Thanksgiving week so, I look for it to change). I have read so many conflicting posts. Will there be someone close to H&V for PP sign ups? Will we have to go to the regular sign up area? What would be your best strategy?

I have 2 girls who are huge SW fans!! We have never done JT. Any suggestions would be most appreciated!!

We have an 8:05 Hollywood and Vine Res on a day when the park is supposed to open at 9:00 (Thanksgiving week so, I look for it to change). I have read so many conflicting posts.
1. Will there be someone close to H&V for PP sign ups?
2. Will we have to go to the regular sign up area?

1. Even if that happened on previous days. No way to predict on YOUR day.
(There has been nothing at WDW that gone through as many CHANGES as has Jedi Training sign-up.)
2. If they don't change the current sign-up location, it's not far from H&V.

DHS-Ctr-JTA-path_091516_zpsocyz1gp5.jpg

1. Even if that happened on previous days. No way to predict on YOUR day.
(There has been nothing at WDW that gone through as many CHANGES as has Jedi Training sign-up.)
2. If they don't change the current sign-up location, it's not far from H&V.

So, would it be feasible for me to check our group in at H&V while my husband takes the girls to sign up for JT? ^^ Thanks for the awesome map BTW!

So, would it be feasible for me to check our group in at H&V while my husband takes the girls to sign up for JT?

Thanks for the awesome map BTW!

If nobody is signing at H&V area...
I'd check in with ALL members of the party, then send Dad & the girls after seating.

Last edited:

We just did this two weeks ago. We had an 8am PPO ADR - DH took DS1 to sign up as soon as we entered the park and sign ups were right next to H&V. They were done signing up in like 2 minutes. Then we all went to check-in at H&V and ate. Easy peasy.

So, would it be feasible for me to check our group in at H&V while my husband takes the girls to sign up for JT? ^^ Thanks for the awesome map BTW!

We did exactly that last time my daughter did JTA. We had an 8:10 ADR. DH and our youngest (too young for JTA) went to check-in at HV, and I took our oldest to sign up for JTA. We only had one person in front of us. It took less than 5 min. We were back before they called us to sit down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter