Jaws Marathon

Makes a good movie?!!! Lol!!! That movie is about as old as I am , but I still won't swim in the ocean because of it!!!! Can't watch it in bed with my foot hanging over the edge !!!! Land shark ya know!! Lol! Love the movie but the fourth and third are kinda dumb...

I love Jaws! When I saw that there was going to be a marathon, I had to put it on my calendar. I have the DVDs, but I still have to watch them when they're on tv, LOL! Oh, and not only does my foot have to stay away from the edge of the bed, but it has to be under the covers. That way I am insulated and protected in case a shark lunges at me. :)

Just why when your up against a giant great white would you smash your onboard radio~why?? :confused:

Quint didn't want ANY help to begin with...much less Brody calling for a rescue/backup. It was his pride, and his need for vengeance. He was like Ahab...looking for revenge (for the Indianapolis), in a way.

Show me the way to go home.

makes a good movie?!!! Lol!!! That movie is about as old as i am , but i still won't swim in the ocean because of it!!!! Can't watch it in bed with my foot hanging over the edge !!!! Land shark ya know!! Lol! Love the movie but the fourth and third are kinda dumb...

*like* !!

Makes a good movie?!!! Lol!!! That movie is about as old as I am , but I still won't swim in the ocean because of it!!!! Can't watch it in bed with my foot hanging over the edge !!!! Land shark ya know!! Lol! Love the movie but the fourth and third are kinda dumb...

The fourth I won't even watch, but I LOVE the third, I don't care how dumb it is LOL. It's Dennis Quaid in a wetsuit! I saw it in the theater in the 3d, wow, the effects were awful, but I didn't care LOL.

Love jaws! Still bitter universal got rid of the ride.

Anyone ever see deep blue sea? I used to love that one too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter