• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January/February 2018 discounts, who else is in?

Is Caribbean Beach still under construction? Why is it so unpopular? Would people take Caribbean or Sarasota?

Still under major construction - "dining" at the resort is grab-and-go places in converted rooms in some of the villages and a buffet in a tent near where the main building used to be. The original completion date for the main building renovations was summer, but I think I read somewhere that it has been pushed back to early fall, so for us awaiting first-quarter discounts the construction will certainly be a factor.

As far as CBR vs Sarasota... I'd go with SSR if I was the one deciding. I'm not (DS's graduation trip, so he's choosing the resort) and I'll be booking CBR with some serious hesitation. I'm almost hoping it isn't available so I have to go with a plan B.

Sorry if I missed this in the pages of discussion, but where exactly should we see the "Modify" reservation button once it's available? Is it under the Change and Cancel links on our room reservations? Thanks!

Under "Change" button, it will show any new discounts available to you. The wait is killing me!!:rainbow:

I was just told it is now a couple of hours more

Have been checking offers on Disney Rewards Visa site as well, and site just went down. If that means anything....

I hope I can convince my 4 year old to nap today. I am going to need it! For now I'll just keep refreshing this page and the Disney page and hope for the best.

Work starts at 8:30. Won't be able to call after that until lunch time. Might be able to check on line periodically. So frustrating.

does anyone know, can I book a reservation for my daughter with my visa, and does the deposit need to be put on the visa?

Okay so I didn't end up staying up all night :confused3 But I'm here now! It seems very weird it didn't get dropped overnight.

You have to put the deposit on the Disney Visa (that's what my CM said) and it is my understanding that as long as you are with your daughter when she checks in, you can book the room with your card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter