January DVC/DIS roll call*want to meet?* see post #37

Will be at SSR from Jan. 4-10th. My first DVC trip.
Taking the Goofy Challenge!

Terri

TEK224 said:
Will be at SSR from Jan. 4-10th. My first DVC trip.
Taking the Goofy Challenge!

Terri

Looks like there will be about 3000 of you Goofy's, including my husband and his buddy. I'm doing the 5K with our son.

Looks like quite a few will be there the same time as we will be. I'm past doing any marathons, but we'll cheer you all on!

We will be there with DW, DS1 (his first WDW trip), my DM & DSF (their first trip to WDW also), DMIL & DFIL. We have three studios in BWV for various times between 1/14 and 1/21 (DW, DS1 and I get to stay the whole week). We are trying out the DVC experience as renters.

January 12 - 16 @ BCV :cool1:

Will anyone else be @ BCV?

DW and kids will be going down on the 4th. DW is doing half-marathon on the 7th. I will fly down the 6th and we all fly home the 8th. Very short trip, but we will be getting back from a long trip in early Dec., so with work I could only spring the weekend.
1st time at BCV so looking forward to that!

January 27-February 4th in a 2BR dedicated at SSR. Our cast includes DH, DS, 2DD's, me and 3 other family members.

This is an early b-day trip for DD who will turn 5 in mid-February.

Missy

We'll be there too! :) We are staying at VWL from Jan. 8th -14th in a one bedroom. It'll be me, DH, DD (5) DS (17 months) and my sister. My parents will be staying the the WL and the in-laws are supposed to be coming to, but they haven't made any reservations yet.

It'll be our first time in the villa part of WL and we are really looking forward to it!! :)

We'll be in a 1BR at OKW January 23 - February 2. It will be our first time since buying there. We were in a studio at OKW this past January and fell in love with the place.

We'll be at OKW 2 bdrm Jan 5-12 and at WL Jan 12-14. DH doing 1/2 marathon with my niece; several cousins doing full marathon. I'm doing 5K again this year and 2 DS's doing the kids run. It is a great event! Looks like a lot of us are at OKW for Marathon Weekend!

Count me in!

Like last year, we have decided on a spur-of-the-moment WDW trip in Jan with my parents. (I say spur-of-the-moment because we didn't plan it way in advance and just sort of decided to do it one day!)

We'll spend 4 nights at WDW at Old Key WEst, and then do a three night Disney cruise.

We wanted to get one more trip on our annual passes.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be at OKW from 1/5 till 1/10. DS and DD are running the Marathon. My DH and I will be in the cheering section. DD is coming from San Diego with two of her friends. We gave them a studio at OKW, hopefully right next to us. DS lives in Orlando, but he and my DIL will be frequent visitors. I am so looking forward to seeing them.

I'd like to extend an invitation to all of you to just drop by the store and say Hi! I promise there will be NO SALES PITCHES! It's a great place to buy your groceries and it's an easy in and out to your destination!

Directions to The Timeshare Store, Inc.

Stop by our office on your way to DVC because we have a Publix grocery in our shopping center. It is a neighborhood store, so the prices are very reasonable compared to the groceries in the Disney area.

From the airport: Take the toll road 528 West, headed toward Disney. Exit at Orangewood Blvd , turn Left at the light, go straight for 1/2 mile and see the "Williamsburg Downs" shopping center on your right at the intersection. Our office is close to BlockBuster. Look for big yellow "TIMESHARES" sign on top of building.

From DVC: Take I-4 as if heading toward airport, take the Sea World exit. Turn right immediately onto Central Florida Parkway. Pass the Sea World entrance and continue for 2 blocks, turn into "Williamsburg Downs" shopping center. Our office is close to BlockBuster. Look for big yellow "TIMESHARES" sign on top of building.

So far I have counted 17 of us that will be there some time between 1/1 and 1/10. How about if we plan a little DVC/DIS board meet for an hour or so of live in person chatting? It looks like January 6th would cover the most people. If folks are up for that I would like to do it agian. We did this last December, and it was fun to put faces to names.

Send me a PM if you are interested in meeting that day, and if enough are interested, I'll set something up. Suggestions for time and place welcomed. Last time we met at Artist Palette at SSR.

We will be there Jan 4th to 11th, most likey at SSR (since they still have room) or possibly AKL if our friends come with us.

We are up for a meet, Jan 6th sounds fine.

OMG, Offtoneverland, this is better than reading Bridget Jones's Diary. Thank you! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter