January 25, 2017 Magic 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

Hi! I requested to join the FB group days ago and haven't been accepted yet. So excited to sail on the Magic again!

how do I find the FB group for this cruise?

I would link it if I could, but it is against DISBoard policy.
All you have to do to access the facebook group is to search for "Disney Magic, January 25th, 2017".
It is a closed group, but all you have to do is ask to join and within in a few days you should be let in.

Hi everyone, my family and I just booked this cruise we are super excited! Does anyone know anything about joining a group for fish extenders? I know we're kind of late in booking but we would love to join. We pixie dusted on our last one!

I would link it if I could, but it is against DISBoard policy.
All you have to do to access the facebook group is to search for "Disney Magic, January 25th, 2017".
It is a closed group, but all you have to do is ask to join and within in a few days you should be let in.
I just looked and I can't find it on facebook. The other 2 January cruises are there but not this one.

We just booked our cruise! It will be our first Disney cruise. We would like to participate in the Fish extender. How do we go about doing this?

So our last cruise we went on I ordered a cute little fish extender off etsy and I came on here and there was someone organizing the fish extenders group. Everyone shared there family size (ex. mom dad, 1 girl age 4) everyone's cabin numbers were printed and you just sneak goodies to them throughout the cruise and its so fun for the kids because each morning or each time they come back to the room they find little prizes in their fish extenders. So far I haven't found anyone on here doing it for our cruise. Maybe we can organize it if anyone else is interested!

So our last cruise we went on I ordered a cute little fish extender off etsy and I came on here and there was someone organizing the fish extenders group. Everyone shared there family size (ex. mom dad, 1 girl age 4) everyone's cabin numbers were printed and you just sneak goodies to them throughout the cruise and its so fun for the kids because each morning or each time they come back to the room they find little prizes in their fish extenders. So far I haven't found anyone on here doing it for our cruise. Maybe we can organize it if anyone else is interested!
Found the facebook page and they are doing FE! Search Disney magic January 2017

We booked this cruise recently and are super excited! My first cruise ever and my Disney loving husband's first Disney cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter