January 2011 ADR Cancelled thread - Please read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Well there's still a lot of availability, but I'll post my cancellations anyhow:

1/29: 1900 Park Fare @ 6:15pm
1/30: Le Cellier @ 1pm and 8:30pm (debating between supper and lunch, but decided on earlier lunch!)

All reservations were for three (3) people.

Just canceled 1900 Park Fare
Day & Date: Thursday, January 13, 2011
Time:5:35 PM
Dining Party:3 Adults

Just canceled Grand Floridian Cafe
Day & Date:Saturday, January 15, 2011
Time:5:00 PM

Canceled Boma for Breakfast
Day & Date:Monday, January 17, 2011
Time:10:15 AM

Canceled Tusker House Lunch
Day & Date:Sunday, January 16, 2011
Time:1:00 PM
Dining Party:4 Adults

I can't seem to find the cancelled Jan 2011 reservation thread so sorry about this. I'm probably just looking right over it. I cancelled a 5:30 pm 50's Prime Time reservation today because I took a 6:35 instead.

I can't seem to find the cancelled Jan 2011 reservation thread so sorry about this. I'm probably just looking right over it. I cancelled a 5:30 pm 50's Prime Time reservation today because I took a 6:35 instead.

I moved it over here for you, but wanted to let you know that you can always find the links to the Canceled ADR threads in the sticky at the top of this page. :goodvibes

Thanks. I figured it was around somewhere but things just weren't clicking in my brain that night.

Just Cancelled
Captians Grill Jan 27th 6:55 PM
Crystal Palace Jan 28th 8:15 AM- Breakfast

Just canceled CRT for 2 ppl. on 1/25 @ 6:50pm. Before I canceled, I saw another open reservation at that time, so now there should be two!

Just called and cancelled two Le Cellier lunches for 2 people:

Friday, January 21 11:55am
Tuesday, January 25 11:35am

Doesn't seem to be that busy, but, I cancelled:
Cape May Jan 30 5:30 pm
Biergarten Feb 2 5:30 pm

4 people.

You Requested Le Cellier Steakhouse Date & Time 1/30/2011 4:30 pm, Party Size 4 Guests
Change Search Options

We searched from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm. This restaurant has availability at the following times :

2:50 PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter