January 2010 ADR Cancelled thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted threads are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Gotcha..

but maybe one sticky post saying this and locking be better then having 5 of them by month, that we can respond to would be better??

This is perfect! Just want to add that when giving a time that you're canceling an ADR, you should also let everyone know what time zone you're in. :goodvibes

edandcolleen1995, not sure what your question is.

This is the new thread for January 2010, for those to announce their cancellations. We have the announcement in the sticky, and also announced to the other months that we just closed.

With this many posters we figure the more communication the better. :goodvibes

Believe it or not we'll be needing this in just over a week....(90 +10 will be sneaking into January already)

Due to unexpected circumstances, I'm changing our trip to Jan 20-28....

All my ADR's have been made for Jan 6-14, but will be cancelled shortly...here is what I got..

Wed Jan 6
B - Kona Cafe 915am
D - Artist Point 530pm

Thurs Jan 7
D - Yachtsman 655pm

Fri Jan 8
L - Chefs De France 12pm
D - Narcoossee's 655pm

Sat Jan 9
L - Le Cellier 1135am
D - Flying Fish 655pm

Sun Jan 10
B - Cape May Cafe 735am
L - Brown Derby with F! Package 340pm

Mon Jan 11
Tony's Town Square 150pm
California Grill 7pm

Tues Jan 12
Teppan Edo 12pm
Citricos 535pm

Wed Jan 13
L - Coral Reef 1135am
D - Jiko 555pm

Thurs Jan 14
The Wave 1205pm

I'll be canceling here fairly soon so hopefully these will help somebody!

CRT just popped up as an alternative for Liberty Tree Tavern breakfast.

January 18 - 8:25am - Party of 6

I didn't cancel this ressie but when I was on the phone with the Dining line, I asked about possible openings at CRT during our trip. One time I was lucky enough to get a cancellation an hour before we left for our trip. Well, the agent looked at January vs. December and noted that there was an opening on Tuesday the 19th. I realized that December the 19th wasn't on Tuesday and asked her about it and she realized that she was looking at January vs. December. Bummer for me but I did just look online and verify that there is indeed an opening at CRT for 8:35 a.m. Good Luck to all those that might try to get it!

Just cancelled a reservation for CA Grill for 7:30 on Wed, Jan 20 and another for Saturday, Jan 23 at 7 pm.

Also cancelled Prime Time, Mama Melrose's, and Tony's for Thursday, Jan 21, all roughly around 5 pm.

Cancelled Prime Time, Saturday, Jan 23, at 11:30 am.

Hope that helps someone . . .

Megan

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if this is even a desired commodity, but am posting just in case. I am cancelling a reservation for LTT Breakfast for 1/4, 10am, party of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids). This is the temporary character breakfast while CP is closed.

Hope that helps someone!

I just cancelled 'Ohana for a party of 3 on January 2nd at 9am. I was able to get an earlier time for us!

I have two of every ADR we booked because I booked and so did my travel agent.

If you are interested in suggesting a time that I cancel one of these, then PM me and I will accommodate as many people as possible. The reservations are all for 2 adults and 2 children. Any questions, just ask. I will erase them as they get cancelled.

1/23/10 Chef Mickey's for 8:05 AM
1/24/10 Ohana for 7:50 AM
1/25/10 Askerhaus 8:00 AM
1/26/10 Donald's Breakfastasauras 10:15 AM
1/27/10 CRT for 8:15 AM
1/28/10 Fantasmic Brown Derby 4:00PM
1/29/10 Teppan Edo 5:10PM
1/26/10 Hoop De Doo 7:15PM
1/24/10 Mama Melrose 4:55PM (not fantasmic package)

In short minutes I'll be cancelling:

01/24, Brown Derby (w/out Fantasmic package), 4:05pm
Party of 5, 2 adults, 3 children

I just cancelled and adr for California Grill on January 13 at 8:55 pm...(Just wasn't feeling it that late, and we were nervous that we may not be able to get to downtown disney in time to grab a bus back to AKL in time.. not sure on the schedules in january. silly, i know.)

Cancelling the following tonight at 10:00pm EST:
(All ADRs are for a party of 5 (2A, 3C)

1/28 @ 12:00p: Grand Floridian Cafe
1/28 @ 7:10p: Teppan Edo
1/28 @ 7:15p: Jiko
1/29 @ 10:30a: Chef Mickey's
1/29 @ 6:50p: Liberty Tree Tavern
1/29 @ 8:15p: 'Ohana
1/30 @ 9:25a: 1900 PF Supercalifragilistic Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter