January 2008 Code Watch

Crosssing my fingers. I have my cell phone on for my agent to contact me. Wanting a Visa discount at Saratoga or room at POFQ.

Aghgh! This is killing me!! Someone tell me what is going on!!! :lmao:
Are there codes out there??? :woohoo:
HELLO??!!??!! Anyone out there????

Disney Visa codes are out. Likely to open to general public 11-1-07.
MYW package discount, free hoppers, water parks and more. Same as Canadian discount.
:wizard:

Had an email early this morning from my TA that my package was discounted. This was because of a Disney Visa offer

Do you know or can you get the discount code? I have a Disney visa and I would love to get a discount -- like everyone else!

Thanks!

Do you know or can you get the discount code? I have a Disney visa and I would love to get a discount -- like everyone else!

Thanks!

Sorry don't know the code. I usually don't have time to be looking out for codes and when they become available, since I am usually in meetings all day, and the reason I usually use a travel agent for Disney vacations. Don't have to worry about it

I am sure that someone will come along shortly and post the discount codes or normally mousesavers.com will have them listed

I just found this on Intercot, unfortunately, I don't have a Disney Visa. :guilty:
Magic Your Way Package discount with free Park Hopper and Water Parks & Fun upgrade for Disney Visa Holders.

3 Night Minimum required

Book by December 15, 2007

Travel Dates:

1/1/08 - 3/15/08 There are blackout dates however.

ZXE - Basic Package.

ZXF - with Dining

ZXG - with Dining. & wine

ZXH- with Deluxe Dining

ZXI - with Deluxe Dining & wine

this offer will open to the general public 11/1/07

FYI...had it applied to my reservation for a value resort in January:

was 1786.53 (for 3 adults/5 nts/6 basic tix/dining)
now 1710.18 (for 3 adults/5nts/6 day park hopper)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter