January 2, 2017 — 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

Hey there! We aren't planning to go then but a good friend was there last year. Apparently it wasn't as insanely busy as you would think. That said, I think I would get there early and just camp out. A couple of Ellen's Energy Adventure naps will pass the time Enjoy it!!!

While we are asking, anyone going to be at Holiday Inn Vacation Club Cape Canaveral precruise? We are planning to be there four nights (over NYE) and I hope there will be some sort of celebrations.

Hey there! We aren't planning to go then but a good friend was there last year. Apparently it wasn't as insanely busy as you would think. That said, I think I would get there early and just camp out. A couple of Ellen's Energy Adventure naps will pass the time Enjoy it!!!

While we are asking, anyone going to be at Holiday Inn Vacation Club Cape Canaveral precruise? We are planning to be there four nights (over NYE) and I hope there will be some sort of celebrations.

Hahaha/ I love that idea!!! Thanks for the feedback :-)

While we are asking, anyone going to be at Holiday Inn Vacation Club Cape Canaveral precruise? We are planning to be there four nights (over NYE) and I hope there will be some sort of celebrations.[/QUOT

Just curious...is the Holiday Inn Vacation Club part of DVC?

Hahaha/ I love that idea!!! Thanks for the feedback :-)

Totally agree with markhamont .... My family and I have been there several times during Christmas and New Years Eve, and without a doubt... New Years Eve is the most insane time to be in any park. Don't get me wrong. We had a blast, lots of memories because there is so much going on, but definitely recommend getting there early and plan to stay there once you are in because they reach max capacity before noon. Sure there will be some people leaving throughout the day, but it will not guarantee you will get in. Oh! and one more thing you MUST pack... LOTS OF PATIENCE... because it will be hard to move throughout the park with so many people.

As markhamont suggested, the Ellen's Energy Adventure is great for a power nap at EPCOT or the Carousel of Progress if you're at the MK.

Totally agree with markhamont .... My family and I have been there several times during Christmas and New Years Eve, and without a doubt... New Years Eve is the most insane time to be in any park. Don't get me wrong. We had a blast, lots of memories because there is so much going on, but definitely recommend getting there early and plan to stay there once you are in because they reach max capacity before noon. Sure there will be some people leaving throughout the day, but it will not guarantee you will get in. Oh! and one more thing you MUST pack... LOTS OF PATIENCE... because it will be hard to move throughout the park with so many people.

As markhamont suggested, the Ellen's Energy Adventure is great for a power nap at EPCOT or the Carousel of Progress if you're at the MK.

Thanks for your feedback!! I appreciate it :-)

We are surprising our kids (7 & 16) with Disney Dream 4-day Bahamian cruise for Christmas departing on Jan 2nd It will be our first cruising experience, hoping that both kids have loads of fun given the age gap. We would love to know more about preparing for this trip and possibly meeting others "in the same boat".

I'll check the Facebook page too!

:sail: party:

:welcome: Pixar Stars :welcome:

You and your family are going to have a great time... Please advise if you're interested in participating in the FE Gift exchange. Currently there is a late group and you are more than welcome to join. Let me know if you have any questions.

Any single parents interested in getting together for drinks
once we set sail?

Last edited:
:welcome: Pixar Stars :welcome:

You and your family are going to have a great time... Please advise if you're interested in participating in the FE Gift exchange. Currently there is a late group and you are more than welcome to join. Let me know if you have any questions.

Yes do join the FE group!!! I am so excited to gift and would love more participants!!

Sooooo...... Excited!!!!

Just booked my 8th Disney cruise yesterday and can't wait for January to arrive to bring in 2017 the right way... ON A DISNEY CRUISE!!!! Say it with me... WHOOT... WHOOT!!!!

Please let me know if anyone is interested in participating in a Fish Extender group and I can facilitate.

*** please refer to the link below if you are not familiar with Fish Extender (FE) gift exchange:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm
I am interested in participating in the fish extender group

Sooooo...... Excited!!!!

Just booked my 8th Disney cruise yesterday and can't wait for January to arrive to bring in 2017 the right way... ON A DISNEY CRUISE!!!! Say it with me... WHOOT... WHOOT!!!!

Please let me know if anyone is interested in participating in a Fish Extender group and I can facilitate.

*** please refer to the link below if you are not familiar with Fish Extender (FE) gift exchange:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

How do I join the fish extender group?

Please provide me the following information and will email you the tracker. thanks!

Request you either send me a private message through the DisBoards or via email at rhcastro0001@gmail.com

Here is the information needed:
Cabin Number:
Names (M/F):
Age of Kids:
Allergies:
Favorite Character:
Special Celebration (B-day/Anniversary):
Disney Cruises (First-Time Cruisers/ Veteran Cruiser/ # of DCL):

Last edited:
Wait... what happened!!!! Time has flown by... Can it really be? 20 Days!!!!
I have to start packing... but wait, the kids won't find out until Christmas Morning!!! So much to do.

upload_2016-12-12_13-39-38.png

Does anyone have a schedule for dinner dress?

4 night cruises...

2 nights - Cruise Casual (no swimwear/tank tops)
1 night - Pirate Night - themed deck party
1 night - Semi-Formal (optional dress up night - jacket for men, dress/pantsuit for women)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter