January 2, 2017 — 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

Hi everyone! We found that there were two threads for this same cruise, so I have combined them.

Hope you have a lovely time! :)

Hello everyone! New here to the boards, first time Disney cruise, heck first time cruise coming up in January! I'm a single mom surprising my 2 boys....equally excited and nervous! Just wanted to say hi

We will be joining all of you on this cruise too! It'll be me, my boyfriend and my 3 kids who will be 13, 11, and 9. This will be the first cruise where my oldest is too old for the Kids Lab and will have freedom to roam!! Scary thought!! Hahahaha!

I'm also surprising my kids! Christmas presents will be mainly Disney themed with this cruise being their big gift. My kids LOVE Disney cruising and have been asking for months when our next one is!

Hello everyone! New here to the boards, first time Disney cruise, heck first time cruise coming up in January! I'm a single mom surprising my 2 boys....equally excited and nervous! Just wanted to say hi

You will have a blast! I became a widow nearly 8 years ago and Disney cruising has been some of the best vacations for the kids and I. All 3 of you will have a blast!

Sooooo...... Excited!!!!

Just booked my 8th Disney cruise yesterday and can't wait for January to arrive to bring in 2017 the right way... ON A DISNEY CRUISE!!!! Say it with me... WHOOT... WHOOT!!!!

Please let me know if anyone is interested in participating in a Fish Extender group and I can facilitate.

*** please refer to the link below if you are not familiar with Fish Extender (FE) gift exchange:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Last edited:
I know! Does anyone know if sea lice is a problem in January? I was on a three night cruise last December and it was not a problem. I'm just afraid, after seeing other threads about it.

mmeeccee...

My family and I have sailed 4 times in December, and have not experienced or heard of anyone having these problems... My advise... relax... plan accordingly but do not let all the posts out there freak you out!!!

DHpirate:, DW:tink:, :stitch2: DS-16 ,:goofy:DD-11

Last edited:

RcknRbn....

Hi there... Very happy for you and your family!!!

Last edited:
Sea Lice!? WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!??!?!??!?

I'm afraid to google. Someone hold my hand and break it to me gently. Whatever it is, it sounds tragic. And gross. And even thinking about it makes me want to take a scalding hot shower and scrub my body.

Raise your hands in the air... It's Official.... We are all starting off 2017 the right way... On a Disney Cruise ... WHOOP... WHOOP!!!

vx1golii4wxfqn8b.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter