January 10th

JRoyster86

Mouseketeer
Anyone else having trouble pulling up reservations for January 10th? I'm getting no availability at almost all of the restaurants.

I'm pretty sure this is just the system being wonky, but wanted to double check that it's not just me! :lmao:

I just came to post the same thing. Good thing I checked the thread tittles before posting.

Glad it isn't just me. It's supposed to be a fairly quiet time (and I had no problems for the 8th and 9th), so I was getting worried.

Same here for the 10th.
It only shows 17 restaurants in all of WDW that have availability for dinner
and 52 without.
I called first thing this morning thinking maybe it was just online that was a problem and the CM told me the restaurant I wanted was 100% booked up for the 10th which I though was odd.
That's when I went in and found out the 17 restaurants problem, so they can't have loaded dinner into the system yet for all WDW restaurants.
I phoned back later and got another CM and mentioned this problem and he told me that they were only up to booking January 9th anyway???
Gotta love the (mis)information you get from CM's over the phone sometimes.
Chokky

The "it's all booked up" is just an interpretation by the CM. They basically see the same thing we do: "No availablity". It shows the same thing whether the meals have been loaded and are full or if the tables have not yet been loaded. It would be nice if the system could look at the reservation table and see if tables are indeed loaded and report that back, but sadly the programmers didn't think of that :( (And it wouldn't be hard to do either, but we won't go there).

Slightly :offtopic:, but...

I am having all sorts of trouble with 'Ohana dinner on January 7th and Cape May breakfast on January 9th.

'Ohana shows no availability for dinner (even when I checked at 6 am at 190 days days out) and Cape May will let me book the reservation...and then boots me out of the system before it is confirmed. Grrr!

The online reservation system seems possessed! :furious:

From what I can tell 'Ohana isn't in the system yet for any dates in January for Dinner but you can find breakfast times available.

*Just checked...there is availability on January 1st for dinner but not on any other of the January dates.

Re: 'Ohana I don't know if anyone remembers but a few years ago there was work that was scheduled at 'Ohana and they kept it open for breakfast but closed it for the rest of the day to do the work.

I am hoping this is not the case! I'm trying to get a dinner ressie there from 1/7 - 1/13.

It just seems odd even for the glitches that exist with the system that a dinner ressie can't be scheduled after the 1st. of Jan. (I tried many different nights and none show as available).

I will post if it works that I can get one :wizard:

Also, I also tried to get a ressie at Cape May or the Captains Grille for breakfast and it gives the ERROR 500 message and bumps me out right as it is going to confirm the ressie. It shows as available but it never finishes the confirm.

Colleen

Oh no, Jcricket Fan...

that sounds very plausible. Only time will tell.

Shoot! Those are the 2 ADRs I was really hoping for with my very large group of 18, the rest of the ADRs (with less people) were flexible. Oh, well. I'll start thinking about other restaurants that can accommodate large groups well.

We have gone to 'Ohana on each and every trip. Hope it works out this time, too.

If I get Cape May breakfast or 'Ohana dinner to work in early January, I will post it so others will know.

Really? I booked an Akershus breakfast this morning for January 10 with no issue. But maybe that was a breakfast thing? I only have one more to make tomorrow morning for January 11th and then our next trip is set, but now I am nervous! I bet in a few days it will open up. Good luck!

Really? I booked an Akershus breakfast this morning for January 10 with no issue. But maybe that was a breakfast thing? I only have one more to make tomorrow morning for January 11th and then our next trip is set, but now I am nervous! I bet in a few days it will open up. Good luck!

Akershus appears to be one of the available ones (it comes up when I try). I think you just lucked out that you looked for one of the available restaurants.

Any better luck today? I made a reservation for Le Cellier this morning on 1/11/11 (oh - weird!!). Anywho....I just went back into the system now to check something out, selected 1/10 and was prompted for my confirmation (which, is valid). After logging in, it will only allow me to select a date up to January 1. This system can't make up it's mind!!!

Got my reservations for 1/10 and 1/11 today. No problems at all!

Plenty of times for almost all of the restaurants, so no worries, just go and book now. :banana:

Yes, I was able to get my dinner ressies for the 10th & the 11th. this AM.

'Ohana is still a no show to the dinner list!

Thank goodness for these boards because no one in my real life would care about any of this! :thumbsup2

Peace.
Colleen

I was able to get all of my reservations except cinderellas table and ohana

I tried calling but she said I wasn't in the window frame? I was allowed to do it online though

I was able to get all of my reservations except cinderellas table and ohana

I tried calling but she said I wasn't in the window frame? I was allowed to do it online though

There's an online glitch that is opening ADRs to everyone at 190 days right now. Even those staying off site could make their reservations early right now.

There is not the same glitch on the computer system for the phone agents. So there you still need to call 180 days before you check in, and you can book up to 10 days for your length of stay.

Still no 'Ohana dinner on 1/7 or Cape May Breakfast on 1/9.

Although, the system took a longer time 'thinking' before it kicked me out while trying to make the Cape May ADR.

:woohoo:

Can't believe I got a little excited about that? How sad is my life?? :laughing:

Well, I'm glad I searched these boards 'cause I'm having the same problem with 'Ohana for January. I was able to get LeCeller which surprised me but no luck with 'Ohana. Since we'll be there for several weeks, I'll just keep checking back and hope it gets resolved.

It looks like all of the restaurants are not fully uploaded due to the system glitch and the fact that we should not be able to book according to Disney's current policy.

Examples: I was able to book Le Cellier on the 12th of January and can pull it for the 14th of January, but it has not been available for the 13th of January.

Boma is available for breakfast on the 13th of January, but not the 12th or 14th.

My guess is that they are slowly being loaded, but will not become available for some of those dates until your actual 180-day window opens.

A thought occurred to me - I wonder how many of the reservations being made 190 days out are being canceled by CMs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter