Jan movie schedule, pull through questions

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
Is there a Jan movie schedule out there? Can you request these pull through sites I've read about?? Any one stayed in one of the pull throughs?/ where are they located? I assume that they are full hook ups, but are they in a preferred loop?/ Any help greatly appreciated!!

I just got back tonight from 11 days at FW, only saw 2 new pull through conversions and they were in the 1200 loop. I think with the size and quantity of coaches and big 5 ers they will be working on converting others to pull throughs. We were in 500 loop and had a really tight squeeze getting my 29ft TT in. they tried to put me in a 45 ft overall site but my truck and trailer are over 50 Ft.

It is my understanding that they are making the pull throughs by cutting a site through to the adjoining road. For most preferred loops this will not be an option.

I would look to see more pull throughs on full hook up sites rather than preferred.

Additionally, it is probably only a matter of time before a new price is established for pull through sites.

Seeing that pull throughs cater to larger trailers and coaches I would assume that eventually they will have a $5 - $10 premium on them.

The pull through sites that are done do back up to the roads. We rode around looking at Christmas decorations and saw where some others could be placed. The ones that they have done looked very good. The only down side may be the loss of some screening from the trees and shrubs.
I agree on the premium sites, not quite as many that would be easy to convert to pull throughs.
They were clearing trees and vegetation from the area behind the bus stop at the 400 loop (big bear and little bear) I wasnt sure if this was just clean up of overgrowth or making way for something new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter