Jan - Apr, 2014 PIN Code - % Off Rooms

jasonhutch

Earning My Ears
Logged in to disneyworld.com last week to check rates, got this PIN email today:

Save up to 25% on a DISNEY RESORT hotel stay!
With all the enchanting new things there are to see and do around Walt Disney World Resort...and with offers like these to help you get here...there's never been a better time to visit!
Just pick the one that fits you best:
Save 25% at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Save 25% at select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save 20% at select Disney Moderate Resorts
Save 15% at select Disney Value Resorts
for stays most nights 1/5–3/2/14 and 3/16–4/12/14.

A little disappointed, still hoping for free dining for our trip in January.

Logged in to disneyworld.com last week to check rates, got this PIN email today:

With all the enchanting new things there are to see and do around Walt Disney World Resort...and with offers like these to help you get here...there's never been a better time to visit!

There is also this pin today as well. Looks like Free dining for January is a thing of the past. :sad2:
Play, stay, dine and save with the purchase of a select vacation package!
When you visit Walt Disney World Resort for stays most nights 1/5-3/2/14 and 3/16-4/12/14, you have the chance to enjoy some great offers to help you experience all that's new to see and do.

Quick-Service Dining Plan
Purchase a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way® vacation package for a family of four that includes accommodations at a select Disney Value Resort, Theme Park tickets AND the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan for just
$ 2,080 *
for stays most nights 1/12-1/16/14 and 1/20-2/12/14.
That's a savings of $419!

Disney Dining Plan
Purchase a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way vacation package for a family of four that includes accommodations at a select Disney Moderate Resort, Theme Park tickets AND the Disney Dining Plan for just
$ 2,550 *
for stays most nights 1/12-1/16/14 and 1/20-2/12/14.
That's a savings of $657!

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Prices based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets are valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer is nontransferable and is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.

Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3-9 must choose from the children's menu, if available. Some Table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of purchase.

I got the Stay, Play and Dine PIN code for 2014 yesterday. When I called I also found out that mine offered a 25% room discount if you have park tickets attached (we are booked at Pop Century 1/24-2/2) :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I took the 25% room discount as we are planning to use Garden Grocer when we are there (Unless they offer FREE DINING!!! Come on Disney...momma wants some Free Dining!!) :love::wizard:

***I just wanted to say that I have called twice now about this PIN. The first CM told me that the 25% room discount only applied if attached to park tickets. The second told me I could use it as a room only discount and didn't have to be attached to park tickets. I was trying to figure out how much more I could save if I did room only and bought tickets through Undercover Tourist.

I'm so excited that I received the 35 percent off code for Deluxe, 30 percent off Mods, etc...Booked Poly for next February. I am hoping that they will have free dining too, but do they only accept one code per reservation? Can't stay at Poly without this 35% off price.

Anyone think there is a chance that we can receive a PIN if we've already booked? We booked Feb 1-10 at CSR, room and park tickets, but no dining. I was on the phone last weekend to add a couple of days and the CM suggested the dining plan.

DH thinks we blew any chance of getting a PIN by booking already. I'm hoping something will show up - I did get the dining PIN until the end of 2013 a few weeks back but nothing for our dates.

I got the Stay, Play and Dine PIN code for 2014 yesterday. When I called I also found out that mine offered a 25% room discount if you have park tickets attached (we are booked at Pop Century 1/24-2/2) :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I took the 25% room discount as we are planning to use Garden Grocer when we are there (Unless they offer FREE DINING!!! Come on Disney...momma wants some Free Dining!!) :love::wizard:

***I just wanted to say that I have called twice now about this PIN. The first CM told me that the 25% room discount only applied if attached to park tickets. The second told me I could use it as a room only discount and didn't have to be attached to park tickets. I was trying to figure out how much more I could save if I did room only and bought tickets through Undercover Tourist.

Awesome! I NEED this pin! Throw some of that pixie dust you got this way please!

I'm so excited that I received the 35 percent off code for Deluxe, 30 percent off Mods, etc...Booked Poly for next February. I am hoping that they will have free dining too, but do they only accept one code per reservation? Can't stay at Poly without this 35% off price.

Congrats on the pin :goodvibes. As far as discounts go, you can use only one. If you get a FD pin, you would have to do the math and choose whichever discount was better as Disney does not allow you to stack discounts.

Anyone think there is a chance that we can receive a PIN if we've already booked? We booked Feb 1-10 at CSR, room and park tickets, but no dining. I was on the phone last weekend to add a couple of days and the CM suggested the dining plan.

DH thinks we blew any chance of getting a PIN by booking already. I'm hoping something will show up - I did get the dining PIN until the end of 2013 a few weeks back but nothing for our dates.

There is no rhyme or reason as to who gets pins and who doesn't, so already having a reservation in place does not hurt your chances of getting one.

Shoot I've never received a pin for any trip, I'd be super excited to get anything. LOL

I received that PIN code 1 week after logging into disneyworld.com and playing around with some reservations, but not actually booking anything. If you're looking to get a PIN, I highly recommend logging into the site and showing "interest" in a future vacation.

I received that PIN code 1 week after logging into disneyworld.com and playing around with some reservations, but not actually booking anything. If you're looking to get a PIN, I highly recommend logging into the site and showing "interest" in a future vacation.

Congrats! I'm so jealous.
You have no idea how many vacations I've planned out on that website! And nothing!
In May I was getting a 3 digit "fake" pin code...that's about it. : (

Do they only send out the pin codes at certain times? I notice alot of people saying they received the 2014 pins on 7/15 and am hoping to still get one!

what email are the PIN codes coming from? i used to get 3-4 codes a year but havent gotten any in 6 months or more...basically since all the changes to the WDW website and all... maybe my email is putting them in spam or something?

My PIN came from Disney Destinations. I was able to get 25% off my value, but the offer ended April 12th and we are arriving April 12th, so I could only use it for 1 night. I think I saved $122.00. Hoping for something better, would love FD, but highly doubt it since we are going peak season. I also sent away for the DVD and today got another offer from Disney Destinations, but not for my dates.

Linda

We got a DVD and have been on the site alot pricing different resorts and arrival dates... :-(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards ... 09/2010 CBR Pirate Room ; 11/2012 POR Royal Room ; Early 2014 CS in planning process'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter