Jan 3 Promo Party!!!

We are SO excited to find out the upcoming "deals"! We have booked a room at Art of Animation but it looks like that resort won't be included in the discounts so now I am trying to decide which resort would be best for our family of 5. We have 3 kids under age 5 (1 is in a packnplay). Any suggestions? We are on a budget.

Our family of 5 always goes to Port Orleans Riverside. The rooms in their Alligator Bayou section sleep 5 and the room rate has always been less than family suites at the value resorts when we've checked.

Apparently there's some kind of spreadsheet, been searching for it for quite a while. I'll probably just give up and see what Jan. 3rd brings, LOL!

I believe that these may be the spreadsheets you are looking for:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-YtpOPPpRRSYUh6NDcwRjNPcjQ/edit?pli=1

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-Y...W40NFBtR2ZCMk0

See this post for quotes on the ticket prices (I believe I am remembering correctly that some have said that these are not accurate but I can't be sure.) http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46927433&postcount=1

The link to the Disney Visa offer which is supposed to go public on January 3rd: http://disneyrewards.com/offers/wdwroomofferdec12

I'm in:thumbsup2 - will be looking to modify our already-booked split stay for April. A little nervous about getting through - I'll have to wait until 9-ish because I don't want to get stuck on hold and then need to drop to get DD on the bus. Hope wait times aren't too :scared1: and that there are discounted rooms still available for our stay. Good luck to us all!:goodvibes

I am also thinking about going in May.

I have always gone in Sept for free dining, but that means I have always seen MK decorated for halloween.

Also, there is a rumor going around (from the same guy who told us about this deal) that they may not offer FD with values anymore.

So any discount will be good.

good luck to all! I can't stand the wait. I won't be able to get on the phone until 8:00 either due to dropping the kids off at school. Wonder how many others will jump ship from AOA...love the idea of staying somewhere new, but not if we can get a better deal somewhere else!

On the countdown until the morning! I am sooo hoping to be able to,apply this discount to the reservation we have!pixiedust:

What time do the phone lines open in the morning and whats the number to call?

Looking to book for end of April, but was hoping for free dining. :confused3 Also was hoping to return to POFQ, but looking like it will be Coronado or POP if cannot make budget.

We've stayed at the Fort Wilderness Cabins on our previous trip and plan on doing so again, do you see the cabins listed on this spreadsheet you guys are looking at?

Looking forward to tomorrow!!!:disrocks:

We've stayed at the Fort Wilderness Cabins on our previous trip and plan on doing so again, do you see the cabins listed on this spreadsheet you guys are looking at?

Looking forward to tomorrow!!!:disrocks:

They are listed as being 25% off on the Disney Visa site. Good luck!

Does anyone know where to look tomorrow to see the promotion? I know the old site but does anyone know what the new site is? I just want to call as early as possible. Thank you!

momtwoboys, I jumped ship from AoA to POP when it opened to Disney Visa holders. I had a 7 night trip booked but with no discount on LM rooms it was about $175 cheaper to go over to POP with a preferred pool room so we will be steps away from transportation/pool. I figured it was worth the switch to save my DD's feet after a long day at the park plus I can use that $175 to take her to the BBB and maybe a nice princess dinner. staying in the LM rooms lost its luster knowing you could move to another resort and save so much while getting a better location... Just me though!

Well - I just discovered that Standard Rooms are the only rooms with the discount at AKL - We really, really love the Pool View rooms :worried: - but not enough to pay full price for them...not sure if we want to stay at AKL in a standard room or consider switching to the Beach Club or Boardwalk. :confused::confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter