Jan 2024 express pass

utahgirl

Earning My Ears
My family will be at WDW for NYE/WDW marathon and wanted to add 1 day at USO. Since it will be just the one day I would like to add the express pass. However, when I go to add it, the calendar for express pass add on, does not go past Dec 31, 2023. Does anyone know when 2024 days will open?
Thanks

My family will be at WDW for NYE/WDW marathon and wanted to add 1 day at USO. Since it will be just the one day I would like to add the express pass. However, when I go to add it, the calendar for express pass add on, does not go past Dec 31, 2023. Does anyone know when 2024 days will open?
Thanks
Just a note that it’s often less expensive to book a single night at one of UO’s deluxe onsite resorts for the included Unlimited Express Pass perk for all registered guests instead of purchasing the EPs outright. You don’t even have to actually stay in the room if you don’t want to (although the resorts are all gorgeous and worth a stay!) - you just need to check in to the room and then your room key functions as your Unlimited EP for both check-in day and check-out day.

Just a note that it’s often less expensive to book a single night at one of UO’s deluxe onsite resorts for the included Unlimited Express Pass perk for all registered guests instead of purchasing the EPs outright. You don’t even have to actually stay in the room if you don’t want to (although the resorts are all gorgeous and worth a stay!) - you just need to check in to the room and then your room key functions as your Unlimited EP for both check-in day and check-out day.
Thank you for the tip. I will look into that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter