Jammin' to Jamaica - Aug 30 2014 ~ Fantasy ~ 7-Night Western

Please RSVP for the Meet & Greet on Aug 30 - kids & adults. For more than 5 Post RSVP

• Yes, 1 Adults (21+)

• Yes, 2 Adults

• Yes, 3 Adults

• Yes, 4 Adults

• Yes, 5 Adults

• Yes, 1 Kid/youth

• Yes, 2 Kid/youth

• Yes, 3 Kid/youth

• Yes, 4 Kid/youth

• Yes, 5 Kid/youth

• No, sorry well miss it

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was so excited to find out last night that not only is my Aunt Shelley coming on this cruise with us, now my Aunt Ellenor is coming too! Yay!! They are all booked :)

Melissa has always raved about Disney cruises. I am so excited that I get to come on this cruise with her and her family and my baby Sister, Shelley. I look forward to meeting everyone and know we will have a great cruise! :rotfl2:

:welcome: Sparklin47 - Ellenor :welcome:

It's great you'll be joining us too ... any more family members coming along? Melissa is right! A Disney Cruise is sooooo fun:thumbsup2

:tinker: We're heading for a little Pixie Dust tomorrow

Getting on a plane to SoCal in the am. Meeting up with some DISfriends at California Adventure on Saturday. Left DH home. Girls trip!

:mickeyjum :donald: :goofy:

I just booked this cruise today. We plan on keeping this date but we might change it after they come out with the rest of the year but i really want to kepp this one.

:welcome: ja_rule_lover420 :welcome:

This is a going to be a great cruise! Hope you can stay on this date!

First time on one of the new ships!!! We are sooo excited!! Me, DH and two DD's 17 and 19 at the time of the cruise!!! This will be our fifth Disney Cruise!!! :cloud9: :lovestruc:banana::lovestruc:cloud9:

:welcome: disneyfreakjackie :welcome:

I can't wait to board Fantasy either... it's going to be awesome!

My BFF and her DH and DS are coming on this cruise also!!!!! Yippeeeee. SO EXCITED!

hi

Does anyone know would it be better to get two inside cabins or One family suite with veranda that sleeps 3-5 . I think its a cat 4 or something( room 7104)

The pull down bunk does have weight limit, I think 250lbs. The length of the pull down bunk could be an issue.

The Fantasy/Dream does not have beds that can be pulled apart to make two twin beds so sharing a bed could be an issue for some siblings.

hi

Does anyone know would it be better to get two inside cabins or One family suite with veranda that sleeps 3-5 . I think its a cat 4 or something( room 7104)

The pull down bunk does have weight limit, I think 250lbs. The length of the pull down bunk could be an issue.

The Fantasy/Dream does not have beds that can be pulled apart to make two twin beds so sharing a bed could be an issue for some siblings.

On the Wonder this past fall, Sabrina slept on both the lower converted sofa and upper bunk ... she's 12 but already 5'7". She says she was perfectly comfortable and doesn't recall being scrunched. Maybe she was just too happy to notice the beds are short :yay:

I think it would be better to have the 2 cabins.... that way you have 2 bathrooms:goodvibe

Does everyone purchase insurance? Just wondering what I should do. :confused3 This is only my second cruise.:beach:

Does everyone purchase insurance? Just wondering what I should do. :confused3 This is only my second cruise.:beach:

Definite YES :thumbsup2
We always carry trip insurance. We've had to use it once for DCL and once for a DL trip. It's nice to only worry about the reason the insurance kicked in (hurricane / gallbladder) vs. worrying about the money you're losing. There are more comments earlier in the thread.

Yay!!!!!!!! We are staying on this cruise not changing the dates..... Who do I give my info for the FE? I want to do it.

Yay!!!!!!!! We are staying on this cruise not changing the dates..... Who do I give my info for the FE? I want to do it.

GREAT!!! Check out post #1 and fill us in on what you want to share....names, ages and special celebrations

I'm keeping the FE list on first post, too. If you want to keep anything private, just send me that info, and I'll add it to the official FE participants spreadsheet :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter