Jambi vs Kadani Savanna View

Jambo DVC only has villas on the 5th floor (plus a few on the 6th)

Kidani has villas on floors 2-5, so it’s possible to be lower/closer to the animals.

Both can share the view of the sunset savanna, (80% of Kidani savanna view) but they both also have unique savanna(s) many are disappointed with Kidani’s Pembe savanna since its smaller and does not have giraffes.

Jambo also has the popular Arusha savanna (visible from the main lobby) and the smaller Uzima savanna.

I've also stayed at both, and saw more giraffes at Jambo At Kidani I was on the lobby floor, and I did prefer being on the same level as the animals

I have posted this so many times before in so many different places, but I always get the same response from those of us that have stayed multiple times at both. Usually, something akin to, "Spot on." (Under NORMAL times and circumstances which Jambo House most certainly is NOT right now. Not in the least.)

Jambo House is a hustling and bustling 5 star resort with 4 and 5 star restaurants encapsulating a captivating and large, well-sclupted pool and an African savannah just out your window. Probably the only resort at WDW that could stand fully alone as a vacation destination, and do well, outside the boundaries of the Disney bubble that is southwestern Orlando.

Kidani is home. Quiet and peaceful, like home. Home, that just so happens to be on an African savannah. On your back porch. And just a 5 minute casual stroll (for us, at least) or van ride to all of the above.

Pick your poison. We'll be at Kidani starting tomorrow. I have literally lost count of the number of times. It's home, and it feels like it to us. We can't wait.

BTW, right now we plan to be at Jambo for Easter, but that's all contingent on the state of Jambo as we move forward. Right now, there is zero incentive to stay there over Kidani. To us, staying there would be a disadvantage right now. We walked over several times during our August trip, and I gotta tell you. It was eerie. That's the only courteous way I know to describe it.

Just got settled into Kidani. Just walking in reminds me why this is my favorite resort on property.

I cannot answer about the Kidani room views, because my DW and DDs did not like the the Kidani lobby when we walked over there and so when we stay at AKL it will always be Jambo. My DW said the lobby felt like any typical timeshare or hotel especially when you compare it to the very unique and definitely one of the best lobbies, Jambo. Our family also definitely likes the activities and the special activities that happen at Jambo. Coming back from a long day at the parks and walking into Jambo always perks our family up. We also like having a higher SV, because you can see more of the savanna, especially with binoculars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter