Jamberry Event - for Give Kids the World?

Katekins13

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I've recently become a Jamberry Consultant and LOVE the product and have been trying to figure out for the last couple of years how to help out more with the Power of 10. I was looking through the boards and didn't see any mention of someone doing/has done a Jamberry Party for Give Kids the World? I know that Jamberry does offer fundraising parties where 10% of all sales goes direct to the organization - which is great in itself - but I'd also be willing to donate an additional percentage as well direct to the Dis' fundraising page.

Any interest in this? I could create custom designs, as well as offer the traditional ones, if there is any desire.

Thanks!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest