Jaleo

gharter

DIS Veteran
We dined there for the first time and it was tremendous. Kind of loud inside. Great staff and wonderful food.
They had a 5 course tapas tasting menu and a wine paring. It goes through the end of the month and it is a bargain! We intentionally got different items so we could share. We didn't have a bad item in all the courses. Definitely planning to return.

We dined there for the first time and it was tremendous. Kind of loud inside. Great staff and wonderful food.
They had a 5 course tapas tasting menu and a wine paring. It goes through the end of the month and it is a bargain! We intentionally got different items so we could share. We didn't have a bad item in all the courses. Definitely planning to return.
When you get back from your trip you will give us a blow by blow review of your experience, right?
When I got the email telling about the “magical dining” I..I..well I almost made travel arrangements, LOL. 😎

Attached is the menu.
We had the soup and the chicken fritter. It was matched with a house sparkling Cava (spanish sparkling). Both were very good and a great match with the wine.

Spinach and the watermelon. Both had great flavor. The watermelon was small individual pieces skewered with a tooth pick. Matched with a Viejo Verde. A great match.

The spiced potatoes were good with a Mediterranean spice and aoli. The peppers were as good or slightly better. Matched with a light Mencia. Another good match.

The shrimp was beautifully flavored. The paella was garlic shrimp, chicken and choirzo. Really good. Matched with a Tempranillo.

We shared the custard was wonderful, the espuma made the dish. The chocolate was not a custard. More of a granulized chocolate with sea salt with ice cream on top. Really good. Both were over shadowed by the Monastrel desert wine. Wonderful.
Once again we arrived before many of the tables around us and left after them. It was an amazing meal over 2 hours. Can't wait to go back and try their 17 course chef tasting. Our server said it all very small courses but covers the menu well. Sounds fun!

It’s so great! Just made reservations for right after Thanksgiving and this is getting me ready!!

I have never had the gazpacho there before - but had it this summer at his Bazaar Meats restaurant and I’m excited to see it on the Orlando menu (I guess I always overlooked it)

We were a party of 6 and had a wide variety of small plates we all shared. It was a dining experience.

We have been there twice, the first time by accident. How fortuitous that was! Our all time favorite and we cannot wait to return.

We have been there twice, the first time by accident. How fortuitous that was! Our all time favorite and we cannot wait to return.

We fine dine regularly and often, its our number 1 overindulgence.
We were disappointed by Jalio, certain things were good, service was a 10, but for the price it was a let down.

Last edited:
Attached is the menu.
We had the soup and the chicken fritter. It was matched with a house sparkling Cava (spanish sparkling). Both were very good and a great match with the wine.

Spinach and the watermelon. Both had great flavor. The watermelon was small individual pieces skewered with a tooth pick. Matched with a Viejo Verde. A great match.

The spiced potatoes were good with a Mediterranean spice and aoli. The peppers were as good or slightly better. Matched with a light Mencia. Another good match.

The shrimp was beautifully flavored. The paella was garlic shrimp, chicken and choirzo. Really good. Matched with a Tempranillo.

We shared the custard was wonderful, the espuma made the dish. The chocolate was not a custard. More of a granulized chocolate with sea salt with ice cream on top. Really good. Both were over shadowed by the Monastrel desert wine. Wonderful.
Once again we arrived before many of the tables around us and left after them. It was an amazing meal over 2 hours. Can't wait to go back and try their 17 course chef tasting. Our server said it all very small courses but covers the menu well. Sounds fun!
View attachment 613916
I think this menu seems like great value and would love to try it. When I look on Disney site I don’t seem to see these package offerings though. Is this a special limited time menu or am I searching wrong?

I think this menu seems like great value and would love to try it. When I look on Disney site I don’t seem to see these package offerings though. Is this a special limited time menu or am I searching wrong?
You can find the menu at Jaleo’s website and it a special time limited offering through the end of October, I believe.

Chef Jose Andres, who owns Jaleo, is also a wonderful human who has provided many, many meals to people affected by natural disasters through his non-profit World Central Kitchen. So you can enjoy delicious food and know that it's supporting someone who is dedicated to giving back to others!

Yes, it is a limited menu till the end of October. And it is a bargain! Just an amazing meal. Looking forward to going back.

You can find the menu at Jaleo’s website and it a special time limited offering through the end of October, I believe.
Is this a yearly thing and if so how long does it run usually? We have trip planned may and September next year and would love to try as value looks great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter