Jaleo or Morimoto Asia

Disney Kidd

Mouseketeer
We are already doing Ralan and Homecomin in DS, but are thinking of adding a third option. What do you guys think?

Morimoto Asia is one of our favourites at WDW. Haven't tried Jaleo.

We have tried both and do love both but the ribs at morimoto are something out of a dream. Incredible food and the sake sangria is very tasty and a great deal if you are wanting to enjoy an adult beverage. We always make a point of eating at morimoto at least once a trip.

Great news is you really can't go wrong! We've loved Morimoto but our last meal there was a bit of a bust. Not willing to give up on it and as someone else mentioned the ribs are a thing of beauty. We haven't done Jaleo in DS but that is only because live in DC and have one here. Its been one of my favorite restaurants for years and is consistently good. I particularly love the tapas style and sharing just so I can try so many different things.

I agree with many of the others - you just can't go wrong with either choice. We actually try to hit each place once each trip. I also agree with an op - the hoisin ribs at Morimoto are a must!!! I might be inclined to cancel either Raglan or Homecomin and make sure to hit both Morimoto or Jaleo - even though I do like the other two restaurants.

It depends on who you are going with. Jaleo is great for a small group of adults to get a bunch of plates to share. And the sangria is wonderful!

We have tried both and do love both but the ribs at morimoto are something out of a dream. Incredible food and the sake sangria is very tasty and a great deal if you are wanting to enjoy an adult beverage. We always make a point of eating at morimoto at least once a trip.
Their Ribs and Sangria are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter