Jalapeño cheese pretzel location

Where can I find the jalapeño cheese pretzel in MK, HS & Epcot? Thanks.

HS : kiosk outside Great Move Ride
Epcot: outside the America pavilion. Think the kiosk is something like the Fife and Drum
MK : unsure if jalapeno is available here but the cream cheese pretzel is available at Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland

HS : kiosk outside Great Move Ride
Epcot: outside the America pavilion. Think the kiosk is something like the Fife and Drum
MK : unsure if jalapeno is available here but the cream cheese pretzel is available at Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland

They recently moved the Epcot location to the opposite side of the American Pavilion. Still outside the pavilion, but they now sell the jalapeno pretzel at the new craft beer kiosk.

AK: Harambe Fruit Market - food stand out front of Kilimanjaro Safari

And I'm also drawing a blank for where its' location may be in MK ??

I don't think you can get one at MK. Also, at Hollywood Studios, they have them in the streets of america section.

Last time I was at Epcot in March for the 1st week of F&G, it was in the small stand to the right of America as you're facing the pavillion.

I've read they are available at the Pretzel Garden in HS on the Streets of America.

I once asked CMs at MK & they were clueless about its existence anywhere. But I have not heard anything about it being anywhere at MK yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter