I've Got a Secret...

AnaheimGirl

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. I'm Aggie, I haven't posted on this board much, because I am not a lesbian, but I like to think of myself as a Cool Straight Person (please? :flower: ), so I hope no one minds...

I was curious. Has anyone seen the new "I've Got a Secret" on Game Show Network? It's a remake of the old game show, with an entirely gay panel. My 8yo absolutely loves this show, so we've had it on quite often lately, and while I knew right away two of the male panelists were gay (they make lots of little comments) I didn't realize until a little later that the other two are, too.

Here's a little info about it, if you haven't seen/heard of it yet. http://www.afterellen.com/TV/2006/4/secret.html

For those of you that have seen it, I'm just curious what you think of it.

Hi! I had no idea - I'm going to have to watch this.

I haven’t had the opportunity to see it yet...but I absolutely love Suzanne Westenhoffer!

I didn't know of Suzanne Westenhoffer before this, but she is pretty funny on the show. The whole show is a riot. :happytv:

One thing I forgot to mention... It's on at 9:30pm in my time zone, so 11:30pm on the east coast. That means videotape or TiVo for most of us whose ho-hum lifestyle has us asleep long before then. ;)

I LOVE that show! :thumbsup2

And I have to say that I LOVE Frank DeCaro who hosts a GREAT talk show on OUTQ, which is Sirius Radio's GLBT station. :cheer2:
He's hilarious!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter