~~~It's Time!! Disney Pin Exchange sign-ups have started!!~~~.....CLOSED!!

Okay.....Auriel and Maria.....I'm waiting to hear from you :rotfl:

Talk about pressure:rotfl: Don't know which pins I'm going to part with.. might have to be a lucky dip... *** if I look at them too much I won't want to part with any of them.:goodvibes

Maybe if I put them all face down and just pick two, maybe that will work:rotfl:

OK I'll play but I am very new to pin trading so bear with me! ;) I guess you can always trade them if you don't like what I send you! :lmao:

Now, bootleg pins I like! :lmao: That's my dirty little pin secret. ;) Darn that we can't trade for them on Pinpics. Although I understand and respect their position.

LOL.....keep your very favorite ones, Auriel.......and really, if you can't part with any we do understand ;)

Claire.....yep.....good thing about trading, if you get a double or don't care for the ones you get, they are good ones for the next trade.

We are doing well, 17 people so far.

We have been so out of the loop lately!!

But the pin trading is one of our favorites. :banana: Me and ds are in. I will pm shortly.

thanks!

Yay! My timing is good!! I came on just to see if it was time for a pin exchange since I have missed the last couple of them.

I think I will spoil my little man this time. We had a scare with him 2 weeks ago and he has an upcoming neuro visit and such so I know this will be something to make him smile right now. :)

I will do 3 for him since I can't resist spoiling him right now and 1 for me so 4 total. :thumbsup2 I will get our info over soon.

Can't wait to play..been too long. :cloud9:

Amanda, hope its nothing serious. :hug:

:wave: Amanda. Hope everything goes well.
It is good to see you again.

Thanks guys. He seems to be doing ok right now. He had a seizure 2 weeks ago out of the blue. He had never had one before and had been complaining of a headache all day with a little bit of a fever. It was about 2am when we heard a loud crash.. we were letting him watch a movie on the couch b/c he was feeling bad and could not sleep so we ran to check on him and dh found him face down in the floor shaking.. I heard him scream his name and ask him what was wrong and I ran in there to see him holding Ethan above him and trying to get him to respond. He was not shaking anymore at this point but did not seem to be breathing or anything..he looked lifeless. It was the worst thing I have ever had to go through. I called 911 and was screaming like a nut job in the phone I am sure. He finally came to a little but was just staring off into space and was not responding at all. We spent many hours in the ER having blood work, a spinal tap, etc done but they want him to see the neuro now. Everything looked good that night and he has not had another one. They think it was a febrile seizure but they said usually they have them before age 5 and Ethan is 6 now so that is the only cause for concern. They said if he has another one it will more than likely be in the first year after this one so we just have to watch him carefully..that is the scary part..just wondering if it is going to happen again. :guilty: Anyway, I am trying to stay really positive about it now. He has always been very healthy and chances are it was a one time thing and as long as we watch him close and keep fevers down he won't have another one. I will feel better when we see the neuro on the 2nd though.

Sorry, did not mean to type a book there. I really appreciate the good thoughts for him. They mean a lot. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter