• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!****OCTOBER 2014****...ROLL CALL!! Join the party!

My husband and I are heading out Oct 13-20 this year, not sure where we're staying yet but I am SO EXCITED!

Anyone had any success in obtaining a BOG reservation? I'll be able to make my ADR's Monday.

Can you add us as well :thumbsup2

Oct 25th - Nov 2nd YC CL/WL CL Split stay

Can't wait for F&W and the Halloween fun!!! :hyper:

My ticker now officially says less than 6 months until Disney! (and my wedding..can't forget that! haha)

I PRV'd Dancing With the Stars and when I sat down to watch it last night, I was happy to discover it was Disney night! It was amazing, like watching Disney on Ice..except Disney on the Dancefloor I guess! haha

One of the teams did an amazing routine to "Let it Go" and it had holograms of ice going all around the dancefloor at the end, pretty cool. Another team did Be Our Guest with a Lumiere hologram..the Genie made an appearance in Never Had a Friend Like Me. Anyone else watch it? Made me excited, hearing the music, and seeing the "characters".

Yay for less then 6 months! It's pretty exciting. Only 3 months until check in! lol
Are you spending more time on wedding stuff or Disney stuff?

I don't watch Dancing with the Stars but I wish I had seen the Disney show! I may try to youtube it now.

Anyone had any success in obtaining a BOG reservation? I'll be able to make my ADR's Monday.

:wave2: Me! I'm traveling Sept 30-Oct 7. Got a ADR for my last night...Oct 6. It was completely booked for the beginning of my trip. I woke up at 5:50am and was ready to book at 6am!!! Good luck! :thumbsup2

My ticker now officially says less than 6 months until Disney! (and my wedding..can't forget that! haha)

I PRV'd Dancing With the Stars and when I sat down to watch it last night, I was happy to discover it was Disney night! It was amazing, like watching Disney on Ice..except Disney on the Dancefloor I guess! haha

One of the teams did an amazing routine to "Let it Go" and it had holograms of ice going all around the dancefloor at the end, pretty cool. Another team did Be Our Guest with a Lumiere hologram..the Genie made an appearance in Never Had a Friend Like Me. Anyone else watch it? Made me excited, hearing the music, and seeing the "characters".

I saw DWTS this week. Loved that it was Disney night!!! Thought everyone did a great job. Wish I could snag some of the costumes to wear to a MNSSHP!!!:rotfl2:

We're going the last week(ish) of October. Woohoo!

So looking forward to returning to Food & Wine Festival (we initially went when it was a much smaller event) and trying out MNSSHP for the first time!

We (DH, DD 2 years old, and myself) will be there Oct 26- Nov 3 maybe a couple days extra. This will be my 5 trip, DH 3rd, and DD 2nd. Celebrating our 5 year anniversary. I can't wait, this is going to be an excruciating 6 months lol.

Going to the October 31st Halloween party, love this party! Also excited to be making our ADRs. Staying POR Royal Rooms, my princess will love it.

We have updated dates at POR from 10/20 to 10/27. It turns out we will have a HUGE group of at least 12...all adults except 2 5-year-olds.

Keep checking! If you are persistent, you will likely get everything you want, even BOG (if you want it). The best time is around 50 days out from your dates. Since package reservations have to be paid in full at 45 days out, many people will be canceling around that time. For best results, check everyday, and as often as you can. Also keep an eye on the cancelled ADR thread for October.

That's a great tip! Thanks for posting. I can make my ADR's on Sunday, but I'll keep this in mind if I'm still trying to get something.

Looks like I may have to "cheat" on this thread and join either March, April or May 2015 thread too! Last night DFi asks if I am set on Jamaica for our "babymoon" and I said I don't really care where I go then, just excited for another vacation. I asked where he was thinking instead of Jamaica and he said "I don't know..maybe Disney again?"

HE'S HOOKED!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

That's a great tip! Thanks for posting. I can make my ADR's on Sunday, but I'll keep this in mind if I'm still trying to get something.

Sunday is my ADR date, too! :goodvibes We don't usually make ADRs, but DD wants to get her hair and makeup done at BBB before she ages out, and we have decided to surprise the kids with breakfast at CRT since we've never done it, and DS will still be 9 this trip. We figure we might as well do it before he costs more. :rotfl: Good luck! :goodvibes

Six more months until I'll be checking in at POFQ! :cool1:

Also, I'll be able to make ADR's Monday!

Just booked yesterday. Will be down to celebrate my birthday (23 but I look and feel 17 still so let's say that :thumbsup2 ) September 29th to October 8th with my birthday October 5th. 164 days :hyper: ....can time go faster? :hourglass

Sunday is my ADR date, too! :goodvibes We don't usually make ADRs, but DD wants to get her hair and makeup done at BBB before she ages out, and we have decided to surprise the kids with breakfast at CRT since we've never done it, and DS will still be 9 this trip. We figure we might as well do it before he costs more. :rotfl: Good luck! :goodvibes

Good luck to you too:thumbsup2 my girls loved CRT :love: I'm still tweaking my plans. The Easter Bunny has a lot to do this Sunday;) and I see you're from OH-IO

Looks like I may have to "cheat" on this thread and join either March, April or May 2015 thread too! Last night DFi asks if I am set on Jamaica for our "babymoon" and I said I don't really care where I go then, just excited for another vacation. I asked where he was thinking instead of Jamaica and he said "I don't know..maybe Disney again?" HE'S HOOKED!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Congrats! Always better (as in visit more often) when you are both into Disney. Sounds like you found a good one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter