It's Not a Disney Vacation until our Family...???

akaDaddy

"Thanks Charming, but my daughter's got this."
I know everyone surely has a special meal, favorite memory or moment that makes the vacation complete. Here's an opportunity to share your traditions, while giving the rest of us some brilliant ideas.

I'll start...

It's not a Disney vacation until our Family takes an afternoon stroll from EPCOT over to the Beaches and Creme for an afternoon snack; The Kitchen Sink.

Our Disney vacation is not complete until we have a family photo at the Wishing Well in Magic Kingdom on our final day at the park. Each member of the family tosses in their age in coin and makes a wish.

Pirates is always the first thing we ride on our first Magic Kingdom day. We get there for rope drop and walk right on. It's wonderful

So far for us its not a Disney trip until we stay at The Polynesian. I love it there so much! Also our daughters first ride on her first trip at age 2 was Dumbo so we always do that on our first day.

We always eat breakfast at 1900 Park Fare sometime during our trip. We love the Mad Hatter and my daughter insists on this meal every trip!

It's not a Disney Vacation until the kids get so excited about something, I tear up just watching them.

Last time, it happened on our first park day, Animal Kingdom. We were standing outside the gate, in a line to meet Chip N Dale. The picture I have of DD8 is still my favorite. She just radiates joy.

I teared up many, many times that trip because I'm a giant marshmallow.

It's not a Disney Vacation until my son picks up a leaf(it sounds silly, I know). Ever since his very first trip he picks a leaf up on his way into the hotel and says it's his "lucky" leaf.

See Mickey Mouse.

That mouse just makes me happy and puts our vacation into gear upon sight! It doesn't even need to be a meet and greet. Just seeing Mickey passing by in a parade and we're set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter