It's My Sweet 16! - Kind Of. An Oct-Nov PTR!! ~ Complete

Congrats on that ADR list!!! You snagged some good ones!!!

I read your 2013 TR so I understood that reference ;)

Yay for AKL! You'll have to include some awesome photos for me, I've never seen the inside of it!

I've also never flown on a plane... you'll have to fill us in on that as well!!!

Ooh, Halloween! How SPOOKY! :scared1::lmao: I forgot you were going so close to Halloween! Are you going to try to get tickets for MNSSHP?

Still following along :goodvibes
Yay, a reply!

Hehe. ;)

Ok, will do! (to both)

Not unless my mom was thinking about it. She asked me, but I said I didn't want to and I'd rather do what she already has planned for me (which I will post something about once it's official). Also, there's a 99% chance it's sold out on both the 31st and the 1st (since it still goes on our first day, but we have a reservation already so it wouldn't work anyway).

Thanks for following! I checked in on your PTR and there were like 10 updates since I last read it. I don't know why I've been getting notified when you update, but I'll have to read all of your updates when I have the time.

3 Months, 2 Weeks, and 2 Days Left: He Made It! + Some Other Things
Ok, so I have a bunch of things to update the .2 people reading this on.

First: This is a very overdue update, I'm sorry, but I haven't come up with something for a fun update until now.

Second: I realized that both the ticker in my signature and the one on the first page are both off by one day (since the one on the first page is set to October 30th and the one in my signature is set to November 1st). :sad2: Since I don't feel like changing either one of them, I'm just going to subtract one day from the one in my signature.

Third: HE MADE IT! :dance3::woohoo::banana:

Ok, let me explain since you are probably thinking, "What the heck is this crazy girl talking about?"

So for fun to make me feel like I was at Disney right now, I went on the My Disney Experience app. I looked at the wait times for rides (at 12 this afternoon the wait for Space Mountain was surprisingly longer than 7DMT). Then I decided to check out the characters because hey, why not. But someone caught my eye as I was scrolling. Someone who I didn't think was ever on the Times Guide (since I've always checked back to see if he was on the list of characters you could meet and he never was and he was never on the Times Guide in the parks either).

Anyway, now I'm babbling, but guess who was on there?

I'll give you a hint: On my first post- wait, why am I making you guess?

PETER PAN! HE MADE IT! HE MADE IT ON THE TIMES GUIDE!

I guess since they updated the queue for Peter Pan's Flight he meets somewhere by there because it said his meeting location was Neverland Map. :confused: But I screenshotted the map.

IMG_2974.PNG

Is that the new entrance? Is this a new meet and greet place? Please tell me if you know.

Anyway, this makes my hunt for him a whole lot easier because I have this map and the app said what times he'd be meeting.

I came up with 2 other updates, but I'll post them another time because this already kind of long.

Until next time,
Megan princess:

Last edited:
3 Months and 1 Week Left: Let's Talk About The Ultimate Character Checklist
Hello again to the .2 people reading this! I think it's about time for a fun update. Today we'll be talking about The Ultimate Character Checklist.

So, what exactly is the Ultimate Character Checklist? Exactly what it sounds like, the ultimate character checklist. There's 2 categories: Characters I Need to Meet or I'll Die & Characters I Want to Meet but OK If I Don't. I found out what characters to put on my list through Kenny the Pirate's character list, so I don't have Hiro and Baymax down because according to him they're categorised as highly unlikely to meet :sad:. Well, here it is!

Characters I Need To Meet or I’ll Die

• PETER PAN

• Wendy

• Anna

• Elsa

• Rapunzel

• Anastasia

• Drizella

• Lady Tremaine

• Ariel

• Pooh

• Piglet

• Tigger

• Eeyore

• Fairy Godmother

• Gaston

• Marie

• Mary Poppins

• Merida

• Mulan

• Pocahontas

• Tiana & (maybe) Naveen

Characters I Want to Meet but OK If I Don’t

• Aladdin

• Jasmine

• Alice

• Aurora

• Belle

• Buzz Lightyear

• Captain Hook

• Chip & Dale

• Cinderella

• Daisy

• Donald

• Duffy

• Russell & Dug

• Goofy

• Mickey

• Minnie

• Mike & Sulley

• Mary Poppins Penguin (if I can find one)

• Pluto

• Rafiki

• Snow White

• Stitch

• Tinkerbell

• White Rabbit

• Woody & Jessie
I wanted to add character interactions with each character(s), but suprisingly, Kenny didn't have many interaction tips for some of the characters. So please let me know some good interaction tips.

Also, let me know if there's any other good characters to meet.

Until next time,
Megan princess:

2 Months, 4 Weeks, and 1 Day Left: Disney Playlist + One More Thing
Hello again .2 people reading this! I think that the perfect way to get in the mood for Disney is to listen to some Disney music. So I made a playlist on Spotify of some of my favorite Disney songs. Just let me know if I should add any other good songs.

1. A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
  2. A Girl Worth Fighting For
  3. A Spoonful of Sugar
  4. A Whole New World
  5. All In the Golden Afternoon
  6. Almost There
  7. Be Our Guest
  8. Be Prepared
  9. Beauty and the Beast
  10. Belle
  11. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
  12. Can You Feel the Love Tonight
  13. Circle of Life
  14. Colors of the Winds
  15. Dig a Little Deeper
  16. Down in New Orleans
  17. Everybody Wants to Be a Cat
  18. Friends on the Other Side (my personal favorite :music:)
  19. Gaston
  20. Hakuna Matata
  21. Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride
  22. He Mele No Lilo
  23. Honor to Us All
  24. I Just Can't Wait to Be King
  25. I See the Light
  26. I Wanna Be Like You
  27. I Won't Say(I'm in Love)
  28. I'll Make a Man Out of You
  29. In Summer
  30. Just Around the Riverbend
  31. Kiss the Girl
  32. Life's a Happy Song
  33. Love Is an Open Door
  34. Mother Knows Best
  35. Once Upon a Dream
  36. Oo-De-Lally (another personal favorite :music:)
  37. Part of Your World
  38. Poor Unfortunate Souls
  39. Reflection
  40. So This is Love
  41. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
  42. That's How You Know
  43. The Bare Necessities
  44. The Second Star to the Right
  45. Under the Sea
  46. Vuelie
  47. When Will My Life Begin
  48. When You Wish Upon a Star
  49. Winnie the Pooh
  50. You've Got a Friend in Me
  51. Zero to Hero
I'll most likely be listening to this on the plane since it'll be about a 2 hour flight and Southwest has wifi (yay!).

Ok, so here's the other thing.

Is anybody actually reading this? I've made 3 updates in about the last month and nobody has responded nor do I feel like anybody is actually reading this. Please, if you're reading this, let me know because I don't want to be updating this if nobody is going to read it because what's the point?

Until next time (if there is one),
Megan princess:

Hi Megan. I'm still following along!

Here's the breakdown of the Meet and Greet with Peter Pan:

Right next to his ride, across from the Tangled area and next to the entrance to Liberty Square, there's a map of Neverland. It's huge. You can't miss it. It's along the wall, painted on there. Here's a good photo of it that I took on my last trip:

CMynMpDWgAE4EGg.jpg

Peter Pan and Wendy used to meet there for years. Then the construction on PPF started up and Peter Pan moved to the Adventureland Verandah without Wendy. Now he's back at the map, but Wendy still doesn't meet with him anymore. Very sad. There's now no place to meet Wendy in the parks- but you can still see her in the Festival of Fantasy parade and the Dream Along with Mickey show (provided that the dream along show returns after castle construction finishes up).

Some tips I want to share with you for the character interactions you want from my experience this past trip...
  • Aladdin and Jasmine meet at both the World Showcase and MK. Unless you're bored out of your mind at Epcot and willing to wait in a mile long line to meet them, your best bet for them is to show up at their MK meet and greet about 10 minutes before their posted time.
  • For Marie... left side of the flagpole in MK, she opens up the afternoon (1:15 I think?) meet and greet there.
  • Peter Pan. There are some characters you can get in line to meet and nobody will even realize that they're meeting until they see the characters physically walking to the location. This is not the case with Peter Pan. Get there at least 15 minutes before he shows up. I'm so serious. Now that he's on the times guide, he's less elusive than ever, which means that every time I met him, the line was closed off before he even got there.
  • Tiana and Naveen are also very popular. I recommend showing up at least 15 minutes early to their last M&G of the night for the shortest line and also because Naveen will be there. This was another M&G where sometimes the line would close before the two arrived.
  • MARY POPPINS = MK, not Epcot. I can not stress this enough, the longest line I've ever seen for a character was Mary at Epcot. It was literally a mile long and ridiculous.
  • Timing is everything with the Fairy Godmother and the Stepsisters, because now their M&Gs are combined-ish. Now they both happen at the same location and it's like, the Steps are out for 30 minutes, then they leave and the Fairy Godmother comes out for 30 minutes, then she leaves and the Steps come back out for 30 minutes, etc. which is super inconvenient compared to the previous way of doing it but I digress
  • Gaston is another M&G where you really have to arrive at his spot early.
  • Russell and Dug... get to their meet and greet like 5 minutes before they're scheduled to arrive. I remember getting to their MK 10 minutes early and being confused because there was no one there. I walked up to a cast member and they were like, "yeah you should probably get in line because as soon as people see Dug and Russel they run for the M&G".
  • Jessie meets in one location in the parks and it's with Woody at the exit of Splash Mountain. It was literally the longest line for a M&G I've ever stood in. To avoid waiting an hour, I suggest getting there 10 minutes before their first set.
  • MIKE AND SULLEY YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO MEET FIRST THING IN THE MORNING and not because the line gets long (even though it does). I waited 20 minutes to meet them for their first set and it was SO WORTH IT because they did their "morning stretches" from the beginning of Monsters Inc. and it was literally the best thing I've seen in my whole life it's amazing.
Also just double check your dates because I know Duffy's meet and greet is going to be discontinued early October and Stitch is scheduled to leave MK at the same time.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head... I'm trying to figure out of there are any other characters you should meet but I think you covered them all!

I love the playlist... very good stuff!

You're getting closer!!!

What a fun trip this will be! Sad note if you didn't know--Hiro and Baymax don't do meets anymore.

YAYAYAYAYAY REPLIES!

Hi Megan. I'm still following along!

Here's the breakdown of the Meet and Greet with Peter Pan:

Right next to his ride, across from the Tangled area and next to the entrance to Liberty Square, there's a map of Neverland. It's huge. You can't miss it. It's along the wall, painted on there. Here's a good photo of it that I took on my last trip:

CMynMpDWgAE4EGg.jpg

Peter Pan and Wendy used to meet there for years. Then the construction on PPF started up and Peter Pan moved to the Adventureland Verandah without Wendy. Now he's back at the map, but Wendy still doesn't meet with him anymore. Very sad. There's now no place to meet Wendy in the parks- but you can still see her in the Festival of Fantasy parade and the Dream Along with Mickey show (provided that the dream along show returns after castle construction finishes up).

Some tips I want to share with you for the character interactions you want from my experience this past trip...
  • Aladdin and Jasmine meet at both the World Showcase and MK. Unless you're bored out of your mind at Epcot and willing to wait in a mile long line to meet them, your best bet for them is to show up at their MK meet and greet about 10 minutes before their posted time.
  • For Marie... left side of the flagpole in MK, she opens up the afternoon (1:15 I think?) meet and greet there.
  • Peter Pan. There are some characters you can get in line to meet and nobody will even realize that they're meeting until they see the characters physically walking to the location. This is not the case with Peter Pan. Get there at least 15 minutes before he shows up. I'm so serious. Now that he's on the times guide, he's less elusive than ever, which means that every time I met him, the line was closed off before he even got there.
  • Tiana and Naveen are also very popular. I recommend showing up at least 15 minutes early to their last M&G of the night for the shortest line and also because Naveen will be there. This was another M&G where sometimes the line would close before the two arrived.
  • MARY POPPINS = MK, not Epcot. I can not stress this enough, the longest line I've ever seen for a character was Mary at Epcot. It was literally a mile long and ridiculous.
  • Timing is everything with the Fairy Godmother and the Stepsisters, because now their M&Gs are combined-ish. Now they both happen at the same location and it's like, the Steps are out for 30 minutes, then they leave and the Fairy Godmother comes out for 30 minutes, then she leaves and the Steps come back out for 30 minutes, etc. which is super inconvenient compared to the previous way of doing it but I digress
  • Gaston is another M&G where you really have to arrive at his spot early.
  • Russell and Dug... get to their meet and greet like 5 minutes before they're scheduled to arrive. I remember getting to their MK 10 minutes early and being confused because there was no one there. I walked up to a cast member and they were like, "yeah you should probably get in line because as soon as people see Dug and Russel they run for the M&G".
  • Jessie meets in one location in the parks and it's with Woody at the exit of Splash Mountain. It was literally the longest line for a M&G I've ever stood in. To avoid waiting an hour, I suggest getting there 10 minutes before their first set.
  • MIKE AND SULLEY YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO MEET FIRST THING IN THE MORNING and not because the line gets long (even though it does). I waited 20 minutes to meet them for their first set and it was SO WORTH IT because they did their "morning stretches" from the beginning of Monsters Inc. and it was literally the best thing I've seen in my whole life it's amazing.
Also just double check your dates because I know Duffy's meet and greet is going to be discontinued early October and Stitch is scheduled to leave MK at the same time.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head... I'm trying to figure out of there are any other characters you should meet but I think you covered them all!

I love the playlist... very good stuff!

You're getting closer!!!
Thanks soooooo much! I walked by the Tangled bathrooms during the trip I just came back from, but I didn't see the map. I'll have to look for it next time.

Yeah, I know Duffy's leaving, but I didn't know when. And I had no idea Stitch was leaving either. If I did I would've met him.

Thanks!

I know, aaahhhh!

What a fun trip this will be! Sad note if you didn't know--Hiro and Baymax don't do meets anymore.
I know :sad: But I heard a rumor that they may come back.

New update soon!

1 Month, 3 weeks, and 6 Days Left: FastPass+ Reservations Have Been Made!
Hello again! I cannot believe I just typed 1 month 3 weeks and 6 days, aaahhh! It's so close now! I feel like just yesterday I was 11 months out booking at Saratoga Springs and now my mom and I just made FP+ reservations. Here's all our times, let me know what you think.

Saturday 31st:
We'll be going into a park, we just don't know which one, so we didn't make FP+ times.
Notes: Whatever park we go to, we'll be DASing things.

Sunday 1st;
Magic Kingdom Day:
10:15-11:15 Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
11:25-12:25 Peter Pan's Flight
12:55-1:55 Tomorrowland Speedway
Notes: We couldn't get the Mine Train or Anna and Elsa, so we'll be using my brother's DAS for it. And thank goodness we could get a Peter Pan one because for the rest of out trip it'll be closed :sad1:.

Monday 2nd; Epcot Day:
9:15-10:15 Journey Into Imagination With Figment
10:25-11:25 Test Track
11:25-12:25 Spaceship Earth
Notes: We will most likely be skipping Imagination unless my dad wants to go on it because he asked, "Why don't we ever go on that anymore?" We'll also be DASing Soarin'.

Tuesday 3rd; Magic Kingdom Day:
11:05-12:05 7 Dwarfs Mine Train
12:05-1:05 Goofy's Barnstormer
1:05-2:05 Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Notes: Of course we'll be DASing other stuff and getting more FP+'s possibly.

Wednesday 4th; Epcot Day:
11:30-12:30 Test Track
1:05-2:05 Spaceship Earth
2:45-3:45 Turtle Talk With Crush
Notes: We'll probably skip Turtle Talk unless we have time to kill. We'll be DASing Soarin'.

Thursday 5th; Animal Kingdom Day:
9:35-10:35 Expedition Everest
10:40-11:40 Kilimanjaro Safaris
12:30-12:50 Festival of the Lion King
Notes: My parents will most likely be the only ones to go on the first ride and someone is going to have to sit out with my brother for the Lion King show because my brother is a poophead who doesn't want to watch it.

Friday 6th; Hollywood Studios Day:
11:00-12:00 Toy Story Mania
12:25-1:25 Muppet Vision 3D
3:35-3:50 For the First Time in Forever Frozen Singalong
Notes: We may or may not do Muppet Vision, we're not sure yet. As usual, it depends on my brother.

Saturday 7th; Epcot Day and departure day :(:
11:15-12:15 Test Track
12:15-1:15 Spaceship Earth
2:15-3:15 The Seas With Nemo and Friends
Notes: We'll be skipping the Nemo ride because a. we all think it's torture and b. we'll most likely be gone by then. Again, we'll be DASing Soarin'.

Let me know your opinions. I'll try to have another fun update soon.

Until next time,
Megan princess:

1 Month, 3 Weeks, and 6 Days Left: FP+ Update
I knew I should've waited to post my last post because my mom decided to switch the times for our 1st Magic Kingdom day because we have to drop off the rental car. Here are the new times:

11:40-12:40 Tomorrowland Speedway
12:55-1:55 Peter Pan's Flight
1:55-2:55 Big Thunder Mountain

Please still tell me your opinions.

Until next time,
Megan princess:

3 Weeks and 2 Days Left: (Another) Special Delivery
First of all I'd like to say OMG THE TRIP IS LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY! It feels like just yesterday we made our first room reservation at SSR and now we're here.

Second, I think you know based on the title what this update is about.

Our Magicbands came!! We got one set for our first night at AKV and then another set for the rest of our trip at the Poly. Of course we ordered them before they announced that you can reuse your Magicbands. Sigh. But my mom wants one in every color for some reason. :confused:

AKV Magicbands:
IMG_3840.JPG
Guess who's who ;)

Poly Magicbands:
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
For some reason my mom didn't want us to have fun Disney names for these even though I kept saying we should get them. But oh well.

That's it for this short update. I will hopefully have another fun update soon (about my updated pin collection), but I want to wait a little bit and I need to take pictures still, so stay tuned!

Until next time,
Megan princess:

2 Weeks Left: Car Changes + Dilemma
So I would make this 2 different posts, but I want to post the dilemma asap.

But let me start off this update by saying ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT! AAAAHHHH!

Anyway, so my mom went into Alamo's website to print off the car rental stuff and she saw that it would be $3 cheaper to rent a car the entire trip, so that's what she did. Now we'll have a car for the whole time, yay! This makes it easier to go off property to go shopping and get my brother's Friday night Papa John's pizza (every Friday night he has to have Papa John's pizza).

Ok, now onto the dilemma.

I've thought about for a while dipdyeing my hair. My friend who dyed their entire hair agreed to do it for me. But I',, not sure if I want it before the trip or after.

My problem is that I'm, afraid it's going to ruin the pictures, aka memories I'll look back on. At the same time though, I think it would be really cool to show it off during the trip.

I'm conflicted between looking cool and me in the future saying "Oh, look at that blue hair. *sigh*" (blue is the color I want).

Help me please!

Until next time,
Megan princess:

1 Day Left: Just One Daaaaaaaay!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow! You're only a daaaaaaaaaaaay aaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaay! (admit it, you sang it in your head)

I can't believe it... the trip starts TOMORROW! So to finish off this PTR, I have some last minutes updates for the 0.2 people reading this.

So I've decided to save my pin update for when I make my trip report so you can see my pin collection in its full, at least until my next trip.

However, I have a ton of other updates and you'll forget about the pins.

So tomorrow(!!) we've decided to go to Epcot because we made a reservation somewhere which I'll get to soon. So here's our Fastpass+ times for tomorrow(!!):

1:20-2:20 Spaceship Earth
2:25-3:25 Test Track

Of course we made another Fastpass+, but I think we made it for 9:00 or something because they made us pick a third, so obviously we're going to skip it.

Also, we made some reservations for funsies.

Tomorrow(!!) we have a reservation at 4:30 for Beaches and Cream, which is why we'll be going to Epcot tomorrow(!! sorry, I'm so excited!).

On Monday we have a reservation at 50's Prime Time at 7:45. This is an Epcot day, but we can easily take a boat to Hollywood Studios.

On Thursday we have a reservation at 6:50 for Trail's End at Fort Wilderness. We've never done this, so that'll be an interesting and new experience for us.

Also on Thursday my mom planned for me a surprise that I found out on accident, but I'm not going to say what it is here, at least not until my trip report.

On a completely other note, my mom and I got pedicures yesterday and here's a picture of one of my big toes.

IMG_4053.JPG
I think my piggies are perfectly painted :P.

And of course, what's the one thing you have to do before a trip? Pack of course! Here's all the clothes I'm bringing.

FullSizeRender (2).jpg
As you can see, all of my outfits will be Disney related (I don't think you can see it well in the picture, but the skirt has Mickey heads on it).

And what outfit would be complete without accesories?

IMG_4070_zpsixnpkvz5.jpg

I also have a tiara that my mom is going to make me wear almost every day and I also forgot to include a tiny Minnie Mouse butt hat in the picture.

It's hard to believe that this trip is pretty much already here. This is all I have to say, but thank you for reading and extra thanks if you gave me responses once in a while. By this time tomorrow I'll be back at home. And my reaction to all of this planning to this point?

IMG_4077.JPG
Until my trip report,
Megan princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter