It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

I feel your pain about the sleeping issues. I did find some sleep aid pills at Target that seem to help a bit, but I have to take them 1 1/2 hours before I want to fall asleep. My husband has now learned to let me sleep wherever I fall asleep...whether that be the couch, recliner, in one of the kids rooms, etc. He has learned if he wakes me up to tell me to go to bed then I'm up for the rest of the night. :(

Minnie sure did mess things up when she decided to host a Holiday dinner! :scared: When I saw that announced I was like

ALL the ADRs.jpg

... but it looks like it won't be in the cards for me, sadly. Seriously! How cute are Mickey, Minnie & crew going to be in their holiday outfits?! I KNOW you'll get lots of pictures so I'll just plan on living vicariously through you. ;)

Your MB decals are so cute! How sweet of NJLauren to keep spreading pixie dust!

Great call on Kona. I'm not a morning sweet person so I haven't done the Tonga Toast, but love the savory options. Think I may try the toast at Captain Cooks next trip though since we'll be right there.

Can't believe all the holiday dining drama, though glad it all worked out despite the frustrations. Thats why I usually book everything online, just because I don't trust what I can't see for myself ; )

Love the magic band covers. My hubby is up to something designing his own bands and then printing them on some sort of crazy paper. I have no idea what that man is doing, but I'll share if they ever come to fruition.

Hope work gets better soon

1. Love your shirts! The one time I tried iron-ons did NOT end well :scared1:
2. Yay for getting Minnie's Dine! I ignored all the hype since my ADR's for Nov. were done, my boys are older and I didn't really care about seeing the gang in their holiday best.
3. And then I booked it for Thanksgiving :thumbsup2

First of all I want to let you know how much I enjoy reading your report. You have inspired me to re-evaluate my ADRs and touring plans, as well as strive to have my spreadsheets look as neat as yours.

2 of my nieces (12 & 13) sometimes have trouble sleeping and my sister gives them valerian root. It's all natural and the girls say it helps.

I would love to try the Tonga Toast as well as many other restaurants. Unfortunately time and the budget has us on limited options for this trip. Since I already have a pre-park breakfast at Hollywood & Vine and a 50's PTC we are going to have to miss Minnie's dinner.

So glad to hear that you are able to squeeze in your face painting during your MK day. They always do a great job!

Looking forward to more of your touring plans, spreadsheets as well as the comments!

Has anyone suggested melatonin for the sleep issues? One of the boys I nanny used to take it. It really helped stop his mind racing and calmed his body enough to fall asleep. Just a thought

Gotcha. Definitely a valid fear. If it's been a long while since you asked them, though, maybe there's something new out there? Insomnia is miserable, I know. :)
I should, but I've been avoiding doctors for a while now. I have high deductibles and co-pays. :scared:

Okay. Finally I have a few minutes to catch up.
Yay! I missed you! :hug:

That sounds like lots of fun. Unfortunately, I've had a few of those days, so I know how it feels. I hope you got a very large coffee!!
I got a very large Mountain Dew, and that helped a lot! :thumbsup2

That's actually a huge shock to me.
I figured they would all be Disney-related. :rotfl2:
...Touche. :rotfl:

Yay! More Facepainting!!! Sounds like a great plan!
Thanks! I feel pretty much brilliant for thinking of it! :goodvibes

This really does sound like the perfect ADR. I mean, really ... what's not to love?

I'm sorry to hear about the messy situation with Disney Dining ... but at least there's a happy ending! When I have a rough guest services experience, I usually send an email to wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com. They're really good at responding to emails and usually do something nice for you.
Anytime I have a bad run-in with a cast member, I say I'm going to do this, but then never do. I need to be more like you! ::yes::

These are so pretty!!!
Thanks! I like them! :cutie:

Pick me! Pick me! I'm looking for a new job! Although commuting down from NYC every day would probably be impossible, and I don't want to move (even if you are closer to Disney), so ... maybe not.
But the 5-hour drive to Disney would totally make it worth it, dude! Come on down! :D

Yeah, change the "pants" to "skirts" (because I wear pants around the house when I have no responsibilities), and that's my life. Especially the past few weeks when I've barely had time to sit down and breathe!
I get like that too sometimes, it's no bueno. Hope you get some downtime soon, girl! :-)

I feel your pain about the sleeping issues. I did find some sleep aid pills at Target that seem to help a bit, but I have to take them 1 1/2 hours before I want to fall asleep. My husband has now learned to let me sleep wherever I fall asleep...whether that be the couch, recliner, in one of the kids rooms, etc. He has learned if he wakes me up to tell me to go to bed then I'm up for the rest of the night. :(
You sound like me... I consider myself an opportunistic sleeper. :faint:

Minnie sure did mess things up when she decided to host a Holiday dinner! :scared: When I saw that announced I was like

all-the-adrs-jpg.115453
This picture has me laughing so much! :lmao:

... but it looks like it won't be in the cards for me, sadly. Seriously! How cute are Mickey, Minnie & crew going to be in their holiday outfits?! I KNOW you'll get lots of pictures so I'll just plan on living vicariously through you. ;)
Oh, there will be photos in the trip report, you can count on that! :thumbsup2

Your MB decals are so cute! How sweet of NJLauren to keep spreading pixie dust!
Isn't the the awesomest?! :hyper:

Great call on Kona. I'm not a morning sweet person so I haven't done the Tonga Toast, but love the savory options. Think I may try the toast at Captain Cooks next trip though since we'll be right there.
I normally much prefer savory myself, but I do love french toast. And I keep reading so much about it here on the DIS... I gotta try it! Yum! :P

Can't believe all the holiday dining drama, though glad it all worked out despite the frustrations. Thats why I usually book everything online, just because I don't trust what I can't see for myself ; )
I know, I know. Me too. When I called and the girl said she had a 7pm when on my screen the latest was 6:10pm, I should have known then something was up. *sigh!* :rolleyes2

Love the magic band covers. My hubby is up to something designing his own bands and then printing them on some sort of crazy paper. I have no idea what that man is doing, but I'll share if they ever come to fruition.
Sounds... Interesting? o_O I hope he does it, I want to see!

Hope work gets better soon
Thanks! It's been slow this week, which helps! :thumbsup2

1. Love your shirts! The one time I tried iron-ons did NOT end well :scared1:
Thanks! I was pleasantly surprised with how well they turned out! :goodvibes

2. Yay for getting Minnie's Dine! I ignored all the hype since my ADR's for Nov. were done, my boys are older and I didn't really care about seeing the gang in their holiday best.
3. And then I booked it for Thanksgiving :thumbsup2
:rotfl: This cracked me up. How awesome! What a great Thanksgiving dinner that will be!

First of all I want to let you know how much I enjoy reading your report. You have inspired me to re-evaluate my ADRs and touring plans, as well as strive to have my spreadsheets look as neat as yours.
Aww! This made me smile so much! Thank you, thank you! It's really wonderful to know that my silly obsession and rambles is actually helpful! :hug: Regarding the spreadsheets, I do have a blank template I can email you, if you would like! I've sent it upon request to a few people here on the DIS.

2 of my nieces (12 & 13) sometimes have trouble sleeping and my sister gives them valerian root. It's all natural and the girls say it helps.
Hmm, that's one I've never tried, actually! :scratchin I will look into it, thanks for the suggestion!

I would love to try the Tonga Toast as well as many other restaurants. Unfortunately time and the budget has us on limited options for this trip. Since I already have a pre-park breakfast at Hollywood & Vine and a 50's PTC we are going to have to miss Minnie's dinner.
I feel ya, I have a HUGE bucketlist dedicated to Disney FOOD! Each trip, I try to scratch more restaurants off of it! :thumbsup2

So glad to hear that you are able to squeeze in your face painting during your MK day. They always do a great job!
Thanks! I love my Disney facepainting! And gotta have it on MK day, right? :goodvibes

Looking forward to more of your touring plans, spreadsheets as well as the comments!
There will be more! We got 3+ months to get through yet! :rotfl:

Has anyone suggested melatonin for the sleep issues? One of the boys I nanny used to take it. It really helped stop his mind racing and calmed his body enough to fall asleep. Just a thought
Actually, ages ago when I first saw a sleep doctor, and he wouldn't give me a prescription because of my sleep apnea, he recommended melatonin. And it did help for a while, but I think I built up an tolerance for it, because got less effective over time. I haven't taken it in years though, so I've been thinking that it won't hurt to try it again and see what happens. :scratchin

Minnie's Holiday Dine madness!

OMG I wish I could get in on that...it looks so awesome. Way to go for snagging it - even after a bit of trouble...looks amazing though. And TONGA TOAST...yay! I'd be excited too!

Sorry work is a bit crazy...hopefully things will settle down soon!!!

Glad you got some sleep.. It's IMPORTANT!

See... In the parks Minnie is adorable.. :duck:Outside the parks as in Cartoons and merchandise? I don't like her AT ALL. her voice annoys me to no end. she is annoying.
YET i would love to see how they do up the Dinner.. so i will watch it unfold through you!

OMG I wish I could get in on that...it looks so awesome. Way to go for snagging it - even after a bit of trouble...looks amazing though. And TONGA TOAST...yay! I'd be excited too!
W213QXoo5Lc1W.gif

Sorry work is a bit crazy...hopefully things will settle down soon!!!
So far so good! I lucked out and it's been slow this week! :thumbsup2

Glad you got some sleep.. It's IMPORTANT!
I did! I sleep anytime I can (as previous TR's have been evidence of). Last night I fell asleep at 10pm! But... then was awake for the day at 3am. :headache: Whatever! Still counts!

See... In the parks Minnie is adorable.. :duck:Outside the parks as in Cartoons and merchandise? I don't like her AT ALL. her voice annoys me to no end. she is annoying.
Haters gonna hate.
tumblr_msiorvMs8z1rcnkw9o1_500.gif

YET i would love to see how they do up the Dinner.. so i will watch it unfold through you!
Yes you will! There will be many many pictures! You know how I do, girl! :cutie:

So, I am late to the party! So sorry!!!

Tonga Toast....what can I say, I am an enabler...you are going to LOVE it. There is a recipe online for it...very easy to make...I don't fry mine (I hate hot grease when I have to deal with it), so I just bake mine in the oven. I'm glad you can fit it in. And as long as one person makes it to the reservation, they do not charge for missing people. I learned that at CRT...we actually got $ refunded because Matt did not join us and we had paid for him.

I can not wait to hear about the new Christmas Dinner experience...if it is good, maybe they will have it next year and I can snag one then.

I am going to pm you my email address (seriously!) so you can send me your spreadsheets...better yet, can you do some for me for my dates, and I will just tweak them?? LOL! I do admire your organization!

Sleep issues...I know your pain. I have not been diagnosed with sleep apnea, but my doc suspects it so he will not give me anything either. That being said, I am going to throw out there something that I have been trying with some success...acupuncture. I found one that is "community" based acupuncture, that basically, you sit in a dark cool room with soothing sounds to get treatments...recliners, multiple people (each their own recliner...lol)...just need to have elbows and below and knees and below exposed. You do need to be able to sit and relax (no phone playing -although I do see people doing it) and rest for as long as you need to feel rested. The best thing is it is relatively cheap...sliding scale of $15-$35 per treatment...the theory being that they want you to continue going. Matt calls it my Voodoo science. I before I actually tried it would have agreed. But my knees were getting so bad that I was having more trouble bending them much, so I figured I would give it two weeks, 3 times a week. The first 2 treatments I did not notice a great deal of difference, but after the 3rd one, I have more motion in my knees than I have had in a long time. Did it cure my joint issues, cartilage issues or arthritis? No and it will not and they do not claim to do so, their goal is to help your body respond to the issues better. I am now just doing it once a week with an occasional visit if I can fit it in my schedule (and need a good nap). OK, off my bandwagon now...

Lynn

So, I am late to the party! So sorry!!!
It's okay, I'm used to waiting very patiently for you, Lynn! :laughing: :hug:

Tonga Toast....what can I say, I am an enabler...you are going to LOVE it. There is a recipe online for it...very easy to make...I don't fry mine (I hate hot grease when I have to deal with it), so I just bake mine in the oven. I'm glad you can fit it in. And as long as one person makes it to the reservation, they do not charge for missing people. I learned that at CRT...we actually got $ refunded because Matt did not join us and we had paid for him.
Exactly my thoughts! On my very first solo trip, I booked all of my ADRs for 2 people, because there was a very slim chance a friend might join me. It didn't happen, but I still kept all the ADRs, and it was totally fine. That's why I went ahead and booked Kona for the 3 of us. That way if they want to come, they can. If not, at least I can still go and get my TONGA TOAST! :hyper:

I can not wait to hear about the new Christmas Dinner experience...if it is good, maybe they will have it next year and I can snag one then.
I'm really looking forward to it, and taking lots of photos for my TR! :thumbsup2

I am going to pm you my email address (seriously!) so you can send me your spreadsheets...better yet, can you do some for me for my dates, and I will just tweak them?? LOL! I do admire your organization!
Do it! I created a blank spreadsheet template, which I send on-request to DIS friends often! And if you want to send me any data for your trip, I'm happy to plunk it all into Excel before I email it to you! :goodvibes

Sleep issues...I know your pain. I have not been diagnosed with sleep apnea, but my doc suspects it so he will not give me anything either.
It's a pain in the you-know-what, isn't it?! :headache:

That being said, I am going to throw out there something that I have been trying with some success...acupuncture. I found one that is "community" based acupuncture, that basically, you sit in a dark cool room with soothing sounds to get treatments...recliners, multiple people (each their own recliner...lol)...just need to have elbows and below and knees and below exposed. You do need to be able to sit and relax (no phone playing -although I do see people doing it) and rest for as long as you need to feel rested. The best thing is it is relatively cheap...sliding scale of $15-$35 per treatment...the theory being that they want you to continue going. Matt calls it my Voodoo science. I before I actually tried it would have agreed. But my knees were getting so bad that I was having more trouble bending them much, so I figured I would give it two weeks, 3 times a week. The first 2 treatments I did not notice a great deal of difference, but after the 3rd one, I have more motion in my knees than I have had in a long time. Did it cure my joint issues, cartilage issues or arthritis? No and it will not and they do not claim to do so, their goal is to help your body respond to the issues better. I am now just doing it once a week with an occasional visit if I can fit it in my schedule (and need a good nap). OK, off my bandwagon now...

Lynn
Man, that totally sounds up my alley. I love any sort of relaxation therapy, resting meditation, even ASMR videos. And I think I could do acupuncture. I never have, but I don't have an problems with needles, so I'm sure I'd enjoy it. Gimme some Voodoo science, I'm all about it! I've never heard of any places around here that do anything like that, though. I would totally check it out! :cutie:

49 days until FP+! :cutie:
109 days until WDW!
:hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

Another weekly update incoming! It's weird how time seems to be both simultaneously flying AND dragging at the same time! :confused:

I'm guessing you're all pretty stoked about the official announcements about the Star Wars land and Toy Story land expansions at Hollywood Studios? Or the "Soarin' Around the World" upgrade at Epcot? I sure am! :hyper: But those are all years off. What I am currently most excited about is this...

SLB181501.jpg

"Star Wars Launch Bay will take guests into the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, with special exhibits and peeks behind-the-scenes, including opportunities to visit with new and favorite Star Wars characters, special merchandise and food offerings. Star Wars Launch Bay will be located in the Animation Courtyard at Disney's Hollywood Studios."

Say whaaaaaat! This is slated to be available "later this year," according to the Disney Parks blog. I feel QUITE certain it will be up and running before I arrive on December 4th. Looks like I need to tweak my touring plans once again! :D

Remember I posted those wonderful MagicBand decals last week that @NJlauren was so kind to send me? Well, I got those babies slapped on some bands, and I think they look pretty swanky myself!

bands.jpg

I thought that purple one was going to be my favorite, but as it turns out, I like the colorful one better! :cutie: I'm probably going to order a Christmas-themed one to put on the red band that I'll be getting in November for this trip. I originally was thinking of getting a decal for my pink band, but I'm concerned... I got it a year ago, for my Sept 2014 trip. Will it's battery even still be operational in December 2015? Am I better off leaving that one at home for this trip? Anybody have any insight on how long these suckers last for? :confused3

So last week, I told you about my Kona epiphany, and worked in an ADR so that I can eat me one of these beauties...

toast.jpg

TONGA TOAST! ... "Banana-stuffed Sourdough French Toast rolled in Cinnamon Sugar and served with a Strawberry Compote and your choice of Ham, Bacon, or Sausage."

But then. Oh, then. I decided to peep the Kona menu a little more in depth. And most of you who have followed my reports know that I'm a meat & potatoes girl. I also love eggs, and I love hollandaise sauce. So. I stumble upon this thing-of-beauty on Kona's menu...

samoan.jpg

THE SAMOAN! ... "Poached Eggs with Hollandaise served over Smoked Pulled Pork Hash."

...AND NOW I'M HAVING A FOOD CRISIS. :scared: I want them both!!! So. I figure I have three options:

1. Stop being ridiculous, and pick one or the other when I get there that day.
2. Pop over to the Poly a little early to have the Tonga Toast from Captain Cooks for half the price, then have the Samoan at Kona.
3. Be a total fatty, and order both entrees at Kona. Zero craps given.

I'm leaning towards Option 3. Because VACATION. :goodvibes

I've been a busy little house elf this weekend. I have a friend coming through town and she's going to crash in my guest room Tuesday night, so I've been scrubba-dub-dubbing my entire apartment. Tonight while I was vacuuming the living room, my ancient Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner made a loud CRACK sound, then I noticed it wasn't picking up anything at all, then the burning smell started to fill the apartment. Yep... I totally blew up my vacuum cleaner. Thank God for 24-hour Walmart! Off I went, where I spent too much money, but got everything I needed. The new vac, a Bissell, works great! Tomorrow I'm going to see how it does in a grudge-match against the pet hair on the enormous cat bed in my living room...

20150817_035450-1.jpg

...AKA, the couch. :laughing:

Oh oh oh! And as I sit here writing this at 3:47am, I just remembered I wanted to thank all of you who gave me advice regarding my insomnia last week! (You may have noticed I've changed my DIS avatar, because I'm always so SLEEPY!) I've decided to try Melatonin again, and see how I do on it. I took it ages ago, and it worked well for me, but over time I built up a resistance to it and it stopped having the same effect and I didn't want to keep increasing the dose, so I went off of it. It's been years though, so I'm wondering if it would work for me again now. I'm going to pick some up probably this week, and try it out. I need to figure out SOMETHING over the course of these next three months... Being at Disney and not sleeping at night makes for less-than-fun days (as well as falling asleep in the most random places). :faint:

In my cleaning and reorganizing this weekend, I came across the complete 8-film DVD boxed set of the Harry Potter movies, which I got for Christmas. Upon putting it on the shelf where DVDs go, it dawned on me that my single copies of the 1st and 3rd films are pretty much pointless for me now. So...

20150817_031549-1.jpg

...Would any of you like to have either or both these? Free to a good home! If so drop me a PM with your mailing address, and I'll get them sent out this week. :-) First to message me gets them!

And finally, in closing of this week's update, I just have to share this video. Some of you may have already seen it. If so, watch it again because it's awesome. If not, watch it now for the first time because it's awesome. Probably the cutest thing I've seen in ages. (The tiny Dole Whip KILLS me!) :cutie:

Last edited:
I am overly excited for the changes too.. I cannot wait for them! i know disney is going to go over the top with it...

A friend posted that hamster video on my facebook told me i should take Stevie there! HA HA

Bands look great! I think I like the colorful one too (and purple is my fav color!).

I'm really excited about the new lands and changes at Hollywood studios, let me go hibernate for a few years when I wake up we can check it out! Sorry I just find the amount of time it takes Disney to do things is crazy. They could speed it up a little!

I thought that purple one was going to be my favorite, but as it turns out, I like the colorful one better! :cutie: I'm probably going to order a Christmas-themed one to put on the red band that I'll be getting in November for this trip. I originally was thinking of getting a decal for my pink band, but I'm concerned... I got it a year ago, for my Sept 2014 trip. Will it's battery even still be operational in December 2015? Am I better off leaving that one at home for this trip? Anybody have any insight on how long these suckers last for? :confused3
I really like your new covers. The multi-colored on is very cute. I like the purple one, too.

I spent the weekend applying my new stickers and painting the Mickey heads with colors that matched colors in the bands. Then my DH decided to "help" me by taking a Sharpie and outlining my Mickey head. Well - you can't apply nail polish on top of Sharpie - the ink will run. So now I can't put glitter polish on that band. :( I quickly grabbed the other two bands and put them somewhere else, before he "helped" me again. :rolleyes1

I have a Jan 2014 band that I love because of the decals on it. The band worked in April but I'm not sure that it will work at the end of August when we are at POR. I will let you know if the Jan 2014 band didn't work, though, after I return from that trip.

I love the updated Magic Bands! I want to do something similar next time. I have to start choosing a color other than yellow for variety :) I don't know if you are a Magic Band accessories person, but they have some ADORABLE new ride/park specific accessories (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-and-accessories-at-walt-disney-world-resort/)
I can't wait to get those!

EDITED TO ADD: I forgot about the Shop Disney app and found them on there, and ordered them.....I have a problem!

I'm excited about the Star Wars and Toy Story Lands, but I told my almost-8 year old we can go for his 16th birthday because they'll be done then :rotfl2:

Last edited:
I have always been a Tonga Toast guy, but my wife loves The Somoan. This year we made 2 Kona ADR's so I can have both. The only downside to having the Tonga at Captain Cook's is that it does not come with the strawberry compote.

I am loving that chevron sticker on the yellow magic band! So pretty! No advice on how long the batteries last though.

As far as breakfast goes....hello? Zero craps given--go for option 3, lady!! Although getting tonga toast early and cheaper doesn't sound horrible either.

I loved that hamster video!! How adorably cute was that?!!? I love it when he's eating and his cheeks are totally stuffed and he looks at the camera like "yeah...I may explode..." I've totally felt that at Disney before!

I am overly excited for the changes too.. I cannot wait for them! i know disney is going to go over the top with it...
They will, and it's going to be amazing! I'm so glad that I have Disney trips tentatively planned every year through 2021, so that I'll (hopefully) get to see all the changes! :cutie:

A friend posted that hamster video on my facebook told me i should take Stevie there! HA HA
Dude, Stevie totally needs his own YouTube channel. He could be the next viral internet animal star! ::yes::

Bands look great! I think I like the colorful one too (and purple is my fav color!).
Thanks, girl! I love how that one turned out! I'm looking forward to wearing it in a few months! :goodvibes

I'm really excited about the new lands and changes at Hollywood studios, let me go hibernate for a few years when I wake up we can check it out! Sorry I just find the amount of time it takes Disney to do things is crazy. They could speed it up a little!
Hahaha, I agree! Long as they're finished with it all by 2021, I'll be happy! :thumbsup2

I really like your new covers. The multi-colored on is very cute. I like the purple one, too.
Thanks, Sue! :cutie:

I spent the weekend applying my new stickers and painting the Mickey heads with colors that matched colors in the bands. Then my DH decided to "help" me by taking a Sharpie and outlining my Mickey head. Well - you can't apply nail polish on top of Sharpie - the ink will run. So now I can't put glitter polish on that band. :( I quickly grabbed the other two bands and put them somewhere else, before he "helped" me again. :rolleyes1
Hahaha. Awww. It's kinda cute that he wanted to help, though! Even if it did mess up your plans for the band! :goodvibes

I have a Jan 2014 band that I love because of the decals on it. The band worked in April but I'm not sure that it will work at the end of August when we are at POR. I will let you know if the Jan 2014 band didn't work, though, after I return from that trip.
Thank you! The status report will be extremely helpful! ::yes::

I love the updated Magic Bands! I want to do something similar next time. I have to start choosing a color other than yellow for variety :) I don't know if you are a Magic Band accessories person, but they have some ADORABLE new ride/park specific accessories (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-and-accessories-at-walt-disney-world-resort/)
I can't wait to get those!
I love the limited edition bands! The accessories aren't so much my thing. The band alone feels bulky and strange to me... I can't even imagine adding more stuff to them! :scared:

EDITED TO ADD: I forgot about the Shop Disney app and found them on there, and ordered them.....I have a problem!
Bahaha! Excellent! :thumbsup2

I'm excited about the Star Wars and Toy Story Lands, but I told my almost-8 year old we can go for his 16th birthday because they'll be done then :rotfl2:
This is so freakin' accurate. :rotfl:

I have always been a Tonga Toast guy, but my wife loves The Somoan. This year we made 2 Kona ADR's so I can have both. The only downside to having the Tonga at Captain Cook's is that it does not come with the strawberry compote.
Yes, I read that about the strawberry compote! Just not the same! Maybe if my aunt and uncle join me, I can convince one of them to split the Tonga Toast with me, that way I can still order my Samoan, and not feel like such a glutton. :laughing:

I am loving that chevron sticker on the yellow magic band! So pretty! No advice on how long the batteries last though.
It turned out super pretty, didn't it? I dig it! :cutie:

As far as breakfast goes....hello? Zero craps given--go for option 3, lady!! Although getting tonga toast early and cheaper doesn't sound horrible either.
Hahahaha. Somehow I knew you would support this approach, Lori! :rotfl:

I loved that hamster video!! How adorably cute was that?!!? I love it when he's eating and his cheeks are totally stuffed and he looks at the camera like "yeah...I may explode..." I've totally felt that at Disney before!
Yaaaassss! I love that bit! The most accurate part of it, for me, was that even though he looks like he's stuffed and can't eat another bite, in the very next scene he's nose-deep in a Dole Whip. I can ALWAYS make more belly room when at Disney! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter