It's my Birthday & I Celebrated! Lots of photos, food and fun! Updated 9/23

I will come along on your TR as well. Hope that you and your DBF have a great trip next month.

I will come along on your TR as well. Hope that you and your DBF have a great trip next month.

Thanks for joining in Bret!

I am so looking forward to this trip! 4-4.5 park days with my best friend and then approx 4 more days! Should be an amazing trip... Lots of pictures!!

So I have a lot of things I want to do this trip that I haven't taken the time to do other times.

Ride the SS Columbia and Mark Twain
Take in the Billy Hill & the Hillbillies show
Great Moments with Mr Lincoln
Sleeping Beauty Castle Walk-through
Roger Rabbits Cartoon Spin (was closed my last 2 trips)
Animation Academy
Boudin Bakery Tour
Mission Tortialla Factory Tour
Goofy's Sky School
Little Mermaid
Mickey's Soundsational Parade

Things I MIGHT do...
Flag Retreat Ceremony (If I happen to think of it at the right time)
Take a Raft over to Pirate's Lair
Tarzan's Tree House
Main Street Cinema
Games of the Boardwalk
Goldyn Zephyr
Star Tours 2.0 (I know it blasphemy but I remember getting to sick ont he original at WDW I'm not sure if I want to try it!)
Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
Sorcerer's Workshop
Magic, Memories & You

Things I haven't done but not sure I actually want to
Innovations
Disney Junior- Live on Stage
Electronica
Jedi Training Academy (I'm to old darnnit!)

Try to hit the mission tortilla factory tour on a flour tortilla day(they switch off flour & corn) . Those warm fresh flour tortillas are to die for!

Try to hit the mission tortilla factory tour on a flour tortilla day(they switch off flour & corn) . Those warm fresh flour tortillas are to die for!

My friend is allergic to flour so hopping for corn if we get over there when she is there. If I don't get over till I am on my own then I will be hoping for the flour as I am not much of a corn tortilla girl...

So I need to HURRY and decide if I want to do the Fantasmic Preferred Seating...

As I've mentioned my friend has a lot of allergies so I'm not sure she would be able to eat anything in the dessert box but I don't want to have to wait 4 hours for a place to see it either...

Of course I could do the Fantasmic Dessert on a day after my friend leaves and just hope we can get a decent spot while she is still there.

So I need to HURRY and decide if I want to do the Fantasmic Preferred Seating...

As I've mentioned my friend has a lot of allergies so I'm not sure she would be able to eat anything in the dessert box but I don't want to have to wait 4 hours for a place to see it either...

Of course I could do the Fantasmic Dessert on a day after my friend leaves and just hope we can get a decent spot while she is still there.

Ooh that's a tough call. You can always take the dessert box back to the hotel at the end of the day.

I look at the Fantasmic Dessert Seating as more of a nice seat to watch the show. The drinks & dessert box are just a bonus. We've never eaten the dessert box while sitting there. We always take it back to the motel to enjoy at our leisure.

I say.......GO FOR IT!!!

I look at the Fantasmic Dessert Seating as more of a nice seat to watch the show. The drinks & dessert box are just a bonus. We've never eaten the dessert box while sitting there. We always take it back to the motel to enjoy at our leisure.

I say.......GO FOR IT!!!

So my choices are 9pm or 10:30 pm on our first full day at DL on June 7th or on my friends last day June 10th. There is not any Fantasmic showings on the 8th or 9th due to Grad nights...

I'd go with a 9pm show if fireworks are being shown. You can stay in your seats to watch them after F!. It's a pretty neat view from there.....so that would be what I based my choice on. If fireworks are being run both nights.....pick the one you think works best with your meal plans for dinner.

I'd go with a 9pm show if fireworks are being shown. You can stay in your seats to watch them after F!. It's a pretty neat view from there.....so that would be what I based my choice on. If fireworks are being run both nights.....pick the one you think works best with your meal plans for dinner.

You're so smart!!

You will like the F! dessert seating. I would definitely do the first show just like Laurie said. Not only do you get to watch the first show of F!, then you can stay in your seats for the fireworks. If you care about seeing the fireworks from the Hub, you can see the fireworks from the Hub and see the 2nd show of F! from the F! dessert package.

So I think I will try for the 9pm show on June 7th and if that one is sold out when I call I will wait and try for June 10th. I cannot call till I am off of work tomorrow so it may be to late.

I do plan on catching the fireworks from the hub our arrival night if we are still awake at that time :-)

I'm thinking maybe we will do dinner at Cafe Orleans on the night we have the Fantasmic Priority seating so we will be nearby to check in and then we can go do some stuff and return for our seat...

The other option for dinner would be French Market or River Belle Terrace...

The trouble comes if we don't eat the dessert box in bringing it back to the PPH. I can't imagine it is something we will want to carry around for 2 hours till the park closes.

Your plan for the F! preferred seating sounds like a good plan. Also if you do care about getting front row seats for the show, I would plan on getting there early for the check-in time.

I've been sitting at work all night still torn about the F! dessert/seat... I was thinking maybe I would call and see if it was available on our arrival day but I have a feeling we will be too tired for that... However it would be easier as we would catch the 6pm (6:30? I can't remember right now!) Soundsational Parade and then we could head over to where the check-in is find a bench and just hang out and relax.. Have the dessert seating of F! and then head back to our room to crash to get up early for our 7am MM. That would resolve the having to carry the dessert box around after the show...

However it would be easier as we would catch the 6pm (6:30? I can't remember right now!) Soundsational Parade and then we could head over to where the check-in is find a bench and just hang out and relax.. Have the dessert seating of F! and then head back to our room to crash to get up early for our 7am MM. That would resolve the having to carry the dessert box around after the show...

I think this is a great idea. Sounds relaxed for your arrival day. If you have more energy after F! you can hit a few rides. Then watch the fireworks from a superior Main Street view on another day.

I just read thru your whole PTR! We are going to be there the same time as you...we drive down on the 5th from CC, NV to bishop, then head onto LA from there to the PVI. We actually leave 6/12 to go on our first cruise to the MR...we will have to look for you in the parks:). Also, about your food choices..you know that there will be two new choices over at the DL hotel..Trader Sams and can't remember the other ones name. We are going to try and hit one of those while we are there. We will be seeing WOC for the very first time........so DH will be standing in line to get FP. I have, and kids have some food allergies for the meals, so a no go for that way to get FP. I so understand for your friend and food allergies...I had GB two years ago, and developed a dairy allergy, and cannot eat alot of things DL serves. I usually do the toddler meals, kids meals (just switch with one of my kids) or bring my own.:jumping3: Now I just have to get my rear-end in gear and start pack for essentially two trips:scared1:.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter