Its lovely here in the village.....

W

Wendy WDW

.....where I live today. The sun is out, the forsythia and daffodils are in bloom...its beginning to look and feel very springlike! I love the spring, its my favourite time of year :D

I am making the most of the boards as they are behaving for once! ;) Hello everyone!

Is the sun shining where you live?

Wendy :)

Hi Wendy!

The sun was shining here all morning but sadly it's clouding over now.

I agree that it's nice to see the boards behaving today! hopefully it'll get better from now on.

Luv Audrey
XXXXXXXX;)

Hi Audrey

I can see the forums and read the posts OK but I have just tried replying to someone's thread and gave up as it took so long ... this will probably take ages too :(

Yes Wendy,

My posts are taking a while to get through as well, never mind i suppose we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed, my DH got on at around eleven o' clock last night, whenever i tried i kept getting the "server is buisy" sign, typical, you would think they knew that it wasn't me he he! He very seldom goes on alone, usually just looks over my shoulder and makes (helpful AHEM!) comments.

Luv Audrey
xxxxxxxxxx:D

Looking good here as well.

It's been mild all day and the Daffs are out in full bloom.

Has Spring sprung I wonder?

Not bad here either, Wendy. Had a golf lesson this morning and for the first time it wasn't either raining or blowing a gale!

I've thought the boards seemed a bit better the last couple of days, but then I haven't been having quite as much trouble as a lot of others. I hope it will be a very temporary problem - going back just a couple of weeks I wasn't aware of any of these little blips when I was over here. I used to log on automatically whenever I was on the UK DIS and, although I didn't post that often, I never experienced these recent problems when I did.

Hi Deb

Was it your first lesson and how are you getting on? I had a go, and I say one go ;) at pitch and putt but I was useless at it. Spent more time putting the grass back into place...mind you I am a whizz at mini golf - we were dodging the sprinklers when we played mini golf when we were staying at the Sheraton Fourpoints Lakeside! We played really late one night and it was at the time of the terrible drought and fires. Must say it made it more fun! :)

Hope I get back to chat again tonight.
Wendy :)

It was really nice here today. Sunny and only a little breeze.

I was feeling better, so took Fox on the beach, okay I drove there as I would still get out of puff,but we had a nice time with him chasing shadows and seagulls. Maybe I should re name him Peter Pan

First day back at work tomorrow ( Boo Hiss )

Frances x

Is has been a really lovely Day here in Alderney also - the sea is so still that it looks like a lake!!

I just love the way the sunshine makes us all feel better.

There is a pub here that has an outside terrace overlooking the sea that is closed over the winter and today that had a sign outside they are reopening on the 11th March i couldn't help smiling when i saw it kinda like a sign of summer's coming!!!

Eda

Its been fab here today the sun as been so warm:)
Golf lesson UKDEB cool :cool:
Ans Frances walking on the beach sounds wonderful:)

Hello everyone :)

It was lovely and mild here this morning, I even went out in a skirt and my blazer!

Spring certainly was in the air :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter