It's just hitting me that we are leaving in just over a week!

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
I am starting in on the before-trip panic! I am home today and trying to get the house cleaned. Even changing winter clothes to summer clothes in the kids drawers....wonder if it's safe to do that yet? DS8 has one more week of school and we have to get through last minute projects, field day and pizza day - I'll be at school for both. DD4 just got out of school on wed. so no more driving there...yay!

I have to start making lists of what to bring. I usually forget ONE major thing each trip. One time DS had no socks, another time I only had the underwear I was wearing..yuck! I have also started to have the bad dreams at night. I have the one where it is the last day of our trip and we are heading for the airport and we realize we haven't done anything all week - we just hung out in the hotel! I have those dreams before every trip. In the next couple of days my stomach will start bothering me as the stress of getting it all done gets closer. I hate to fly so that will bother me too. At least now I know that this is how I get before every trip so I can deal with it. Pretty pathetic, huh? :) But as soon as we are in the air I am ok.

I am sooooooo looking forward to this trip! Our kids are older now and can do more. We actually have a few PS's booked. Re-hitching ceremony at The Garden Grill, Sunrise Safari at AK, Princess Storybook breakfast at Norway. And now that DD is old enough I have the kids booked for a night at Simba's Cubhouse and DH & I have a PS at Boma's. DH has been working a lot of long hours lately so it will be so good to connect again as a family.

Wish I could bring you all with me! :)

Jill

See you at the rehitching ceremony. :teeth:

BTW - I know exactly how you feel. It seems like the days are speeding up because we still have so much to do before we leave for vacation next week. And I've got a lot of unfinished business at work, at church, and at home. I guess I'll just have to give up sleep.

make your list and then do the check on it when you put the UNDIEs in the suitcase.....remember to take a carry on for each person with one day of clothes and undies and a bathing suit in case your luggage stays someplace else........I always stress when I am going .....just have a good time .......and I too wonder if is it safe to put the LL Bean gear away........will let you know

Sounds like a great trip - hope you have a blast.

I am leaving Fri for a quick weekend solo, so it's much easier top pack - a backpack & pins - off I go.

Have a wonderful time - wish I was going too!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter