• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ITS COMING -Nov. 2014 Free Dining - waiting, watching, wishing & worrying thread

We're in for Thanksgiving Week. We will book the beginning of the trip for the Friday before Thanksgiving week starts in hopes of getting free dining for the trip. I was surprised to see Free Dining for the Saturday before Thanksgiving this year. If that luck holds out, we'll be set :thumbsup2. We went in 2012 the same week. Checked in on Thursday, a week before Thanksgiving and had free dining the entire 12 day trip :cool1:. Hoping for similar luck in 2014!

Same as us in 2014. We did it in 2012 as well, but also to attend the MVMCP during our trip.

I don't think room discounts are available during the first week of November due to "Jersey week" but what about free dining? We'd like to check in on 10/31 until 11/9.

Remind me - room discounts only apply to the nights you are staying during the room discount period, correct? Whereas free dining applies for your whole trip as long as you check in during the free dining offer period?

Didn't see one started, so I'm here to see who wants to join me on the waiting, watching, wishing and worrying about free dining November 2014 thread? (Boy was that a mouthful!)

Fingers are crossed because this is the first year our dates were not included in the free dining public promo. You all know what that means......I will be trying everthing possible to see if I can get a pin. I'm open to suggestions and a little pixie dust.

With only 15 short:rotfl2: months until our vacation I figure this thread can keep us company while we wait. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 Join me for the fun!
I am with you! My fingers are crossed and I am wishing for some pixie dust to sprinkle over all of us

We are looking to go Nov. 16-22. Praying for free dining! We just went 12/4-12/9 and had no discount. Don't know how I'll convince DH to do that again!

Count us in!! We are planning November 22- December 2. Haven't decided on resort yet, wanting POR there will be 4 adults, ds16, ds13 and dgs 14 months as well as cousins family (first timers) with 5 adults, dd17 and dgs 18 months. We are really needing free dining....fingers and toes crossed!!

We are booked for Nov. 22-29 next year at POP. The 22nd is the Saturday before Thanksgiving so we are hoping for the "free" dining plan. We would have preferred Movies but it was excluded from the dining this year. We will be going regardless of whether we get dining or not since it is an extended family trip (18 total)

Going Nov 2-7th this year. Dh and I only. We typically go in Dec 2nd week, but wanted to change things up and try the F&W.

Still deciding resorts, thinking of a split stay in a way. One night at the end at a MK resort, most likely WL or Poly. For the beginning of the trip we will be at AKL.

Feels like we are planning less time in the parks this year. Am I correct in thinking that there will not be a MVCP or MNSSHP during this week? We are only there for 5 days this time. I had hoped to come in earlier and try to hit the last MNSSHP and do a MVMCP, but work got in the way!

Kelly

We're in the beginning stages of planning a trip the week of Thanksgiving arriving the 26th. My husband and I will be celebrating our 30th anniversary and our 4 children will be joining us for part of the trip. I'd love a discount so we can afford 2 rooms at the Beach Club but realize that probably won't happen. Since we'll need 2 rooms I'm learning towards Coronado Springs as it would be half the price. I'm excited to be planning this trip (it's our 12th) but it's overwhelming also. Does that make any sense??? :) I'll take any kind of discount.....please!!!!!

Hoping for FD for our trip - we are planning on staying from Nov 10-17/14 and if FD is released we will be upgrading to Concierge at AKL......here is to hoping for FD!!! We have never stayed Concierge before - so hoping for some Pixie Dust!!!!!pixiedust:

We are planning on staying at the Wilderness Lodge 11/15-11/22. Hoping for free dining or a good room discount!! ::yes::

Add us- DH & I plan to celebrate 10th anniv at WDW this year... Hoping for FD & Nov trip dates ( 11/6 is our actual anniv) but we are flexible on our dates. First adult only trip anywhere since DS6 born. Very excited!

Sent from my iPhone using DisBoards

My Daughter and I are planning on going in November as well. Our First visit and Free Dining would be wonderful!!!

Stayed at the Widnerness Lodge this past July 4, 2013 ... fantastic place ... had FD then. We are booking for Nov 30 - Dec 4, 2014 at the BWI ... and Yes hoping for FD and/or room discounts.

My daughter and I are planning to do the 5K during the Wine and Dine! I would love to have a nice room discount!! :) I don't even care where we stay!! :)

We just went Nov. 30 - Dec 6th and we are planning on going back Nov. 1-8th 2014. I am hoping for free dining again. Our dates are flexible and we haven't decided whether we are going to stay at POP again or try POR or Coronado Springs this time.

We are hoping for a Nov. 11-16, 2014 trip (past trips have been all summer ones!).

I've NEVER gotten a PIN either, so I'm thinking that I won't get one this time. :sad2: I suppose I better start hoping that any deal will be released to the public (and for our stay!).

Pixie dust to all!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter