It's A Small What's On Your Mind Thread After All

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoes and clothes
DSC01353.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

is it really that terrible that i've already planned the last day before the christmas holidays?

lydia will come to mine, it will take us 1 hour to get home because of the snow, we'll walk up to tescos and buy crap, watch elf, order dominos, watch cake boss, watch a bruins game, the next day we'll buy my family's christmas tree, watch den brother and drink hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows, then it'll snowstorm and we'll have a snowball fight and it'll take her 5 hours to get home.

63654_1507509855670_1472018753_31074274_6494981_n.jpg

last year.

different year, different team, same game.
people come and go, fenway stays the same.

you know we got rookies for days, okie-doke, pedroia and dice-k, and ellsbury that's your boy jacoby.

is it really that terrible that i've already planned the last day before the christmas holidays?

lydia will come to mine, it will take us 1 hour to get home because of the snow, we'll walk up to tescos and buy crap, watch elf, order dominos, watch cake boss, watch a bruins game, the next day we'll buy my family's christmas tree, watch den brother and drink hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows, then it'll snowstorm and we'll have a snowball fight and it'll take her 5 hours to get home.

63654_1507509855670_1472018753_31074274_6494981_n.jpg

last year.

You're so pretty Eimear! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter